FS: CNC Ported Gen 4 Viper Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have a set of Gen4 viper heads I acquired a few months back, they needed very minor repairs and I wanted them to be ready to go for whoever picked them up. They are from an Ilmor MV10 marine engine that is basically a modded Gen4 viper engine. They are OEM Gen 4 viper head castings that have been CNC ported on the intake and exhaust and CNC combustion chambers, and then I had them all hand blended. They are freshly surfaced and are as ready to go as bare heads can be. Only defect in them is one chamber had some light salt water damage, pic attached, but it is purely cosmetic, will not affect performance or durability. Price $1999 plus shipping. Firm on price, you would pay that just for the port work, and bare heads are typically $1000-1500 a set. Ill be putting these on ebay as well, but at a higher price. Text 314-540-1541 for fastest response or email at [email protected] or PM. Link to Ilmor's site:

ILMOR MV10 High Performance Marine Engines — Ilmor Engineering

13923546024_9edc9724b2.jpg

13900000186_7f9e1b5a7a.jpg

13923174233_5d4e9fbb1b.jpg

13923161773_4e99bbbd4d.jpg

13923552354_508d29a246.jpg

13899991241_71b2ae9842.jpg

13900008672_7c2d6d393d.jpg

how can they build a 725hp N/A motor and none of us can?

bout the biggest factor is coolin.
whatever body of water your on is way bigger than a raditor:rock::D

more coolin more timin ya can run

how can they build a 725hp N/A motor and none of us can?

That 725hp is engine, not rear wheel, with no accessories, on a perfect day. I'm sure you can come up with similar numbers building an engine with these heads. These are probably similar to what Trainman is using. There is a small chance we will have his dyno results today.

That 725hp is engine, not rear wheel, with no accessories, on a perfect day. I'm sure you can come up with similar numbers building an engine with these heads. These are probably similar to what Trainman is using. There is a small chance we will have his dyno results today.
My dyno results from today are on my stock GenIII motor before the rebuild begins, pure stock 68,000 mile original 2004 RC, with ported intake, headers, JTSVenom TB and 91 octane street tune on A&C Performance Dynojet turning the factory wheels with 325-40-22's. Results today 485.5 rwhp and 515.5 rwtorque. The build now begins! And these heads are no where near the same as mine, except for the fact that they are Gen IV's. They are however a great buy for the price!:rock:

My dyno results from today are on my stock GenIII motor before the rebuild begins, pure stock 68,000 mile original 2004 RC, with ported intake, headers, JTSVenom TB and 91 octane street tune on A&C Performance Dynojet turning the factory wheels with 325-40-22's. Results today 485.5 rwhp and 515.5 rwtorque. The build now begins! And these heads are no where near the same as mine, except for the fact that they are Gen IV's. They are however a great buy for the price!:rock:

Just finished editing the video. Should be available in the next few hours. check in with the "michelproductionsla" youtube channel in about 2 hours.:evil:

These arent on the level as Gregs for sure, but they are priced accordingly and would have huge gains on a gen3 engine.
Justin

No one wants to build an awesome Heads/Cam package??!! If you are starting with a stock truck, the headers are very similar price for Gen4 heads, intake setup for OEM style TB is $1450ish (any WAY better than any OEM gen3 intake could ever be). Fuel rails around $300, I can make the sheetmetal valve covers or find some used Gen4/5's, then just valves and valvetrain. Cam and pushrods for $850ish. Not much more than a GOOD ported gen3 setup with ported gen 3 intake and headers, and a lot bigger gains. Id love to build someone a sick gen4 H/C package truck!
Justin

Id snap those up if I could man, believe me. Just bought a house and getting married in June. Pulling $$ outta every pocket i've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back