FS: Roe Supercharger and Upgraded Methanol Kit

seethrough

Reaction score
Selling my Roe Racing supercharger and some extra pieces. I would like to sell this as a complete kit so I won't be parting it out right now but that may be a possibility later if it doesn't sell as a kit. This is an early model that uses the 3.3L Lysholm head unit and has a 6lb pulley. It has been converted from the VEC to and SCT tuner. The lower manifold, manifold plate, and intake plenum have all been powdercoated wrinkle black. Come with a Roe Racing throttle body that I had Sean modify with two methanol ports on the bottom behind the throttle blade. Heat shield is a custom piece from Justin and is a combination radiator cover/heat shield all in one. Methanol tank is another creation by Justin and mounts using factory mounting points where the spare battery panel sits. Tank has built in mounts for the pump and controllers. The bottom bolt for the pump mount is broken so it will need to have another stud welded on to repair it. If I get the full asking price I will have Justin repair this and powdercoat it again. The methanol kit uses the original pump that came with the supercharger kit but has a Snow Performance controller, flow monitor, anti-siphon solenoid and a bypass safety solenoid. The methanol is setup to come on under boost and if the system runs out of methanol it opens the bypass safety solenoid and bleeds off boost to prevent engine damage. Everything is stainless steel braided lines and black anodized fittings. This setup made 580rwhp on my 05 QC. Asking $6000 for everything.

Selling my Roe Racing supercharger and some extra pieces. I would like to sell this as a complete kit so I won't be parting it out right now but that may be a possibility later if it doesn't sell as a kit. This is an early model that uses the 3.3L Lysholm head unit and has a 6lb pulley. It has been converted from the VEC to and SCT tuner. The lower manifold, manifold plate, and intake plenum have all been powdercoated wrinkle black. Come with a Roe Racing throttle body that I had Sean modify with two methanol ports on the bottom behind the throttle blade. Heat shield is a custom piece from Justin and is a combination radiator cover/heat shield all in one. Methanol tank is another creation by Justin and mounts using factory mounting points where the spare battery panel sits. Tank has built in mounts for the pump and controllers. The bottom bolt for the pump mount is broken so it will need to have another stud welded on to repair it. If I get the full asking price I will have Justin repair this and powdercoat it again. The methanol kit uses the original pump that came with the supercharger kit but has a Snow Performance controller, flow monitor, anti-siphon solenoid and a bypass safety solenoid. The methanol is setup to come on under boost and if the system runs out of methanol it opens the bypass safety solenoid and bleeds off boost to prevent engine damage. Everything is stainless steel braided lines and black anodized fittings. This setup made 580rwhp on my 05 QC. Asking $6000 for everything.

there ya go

Justin is building it and we will be using the Nelson Racing Engines mirror image twin 77mm turbos. Selling some of my stuff to fund this next build.

Were you the one working on the custom intercooler built into the manifold?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back