Fuel filter replacement

ofcrplz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have my fuel tank dropped and was wondering if it is possible to remove the filter off the sending unit from inside the tank and install an inline fuel filter more accessible. Or just replace the current factory one with a new filter. Thanks in advance

And you definitely don't want to try and do away with it, that's your first line of defense against debris getting to the pump.

Our gas is fairly reliable. Stay away from stations off the beaten path or the discount chains. Drive more.....we need to get the price of oil up!

Our gas is fairly reliable. Stay away from stations off the beaten path or the discount chains. Drive more.....we need to get the price of oil up!

Whats the matter Old Colt, you don't like the state our province is in haha. I'm in the oil and gas sector and well I'm not impressed our the provincial or federal government is acting with the problem

I currently have my fuel tank dropped and was wondering if it is possible to remove the filter off the sending unit from inside the tank and install an inline fuel filter more accessible. Or just replace the current factory one with a new filter. Thanks in advance

Why do you have the fuel tank out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back