Gauge swap?

vaderSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all Im just a newb here, only 4th post i think. wow. anyhow i was wondering what you guys think of swapping the oil gauge on the drivers side pod to a air/fuel ratio gauge. Is it worth doing? I am getting tired of looking at the air/fuel gauge just sitting here doing nothing and it is brand new. :dontknow:

auto meter part number 4375

I've got a dual gauge pod thats sitting in my spare bedroom. If you'd like I'll sell it to ya cheap. Then you can have both gauges runnin'

Or, you could get all three of these and install all 10 gauges...LOL!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1144.JPG
    DSCF1144.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF1145.JPG
    DSCF1145.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 576
  • DSCF1150.JPG
    DSCF1150.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 198
Texas Yellow Fever said:
Or, you could get all three of these and install all 10 gauges...LOL!!!!!!

man how much do you want to help me do that? what are all them gauges,,,I want my yellow fever to look like that

All three gauge pods are Autometer items, you can find them on eBay or Summit, Jeg's, etc. The gauges are Autometer Ultra Lite II's, same sources for those. There's nothing to installing them, although I haven't gotten all the sending units hooked up yet...

Here's link to a previous thread that describes the gauges, I'm too lazy to retype it all:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8201

Guys thanks for the ideas, I think I will install it and post pictures. See how I feel about it. I would do the dual gauge pod but I dont but I dont want to lose the handle that helps my fat @$$ get in the truck. Thanks for the offer.

vaderSrt10 said:
Guys thanks for the ideas, I think I will install it and post pictures. See how I feel about it. I would do the dual gauge pod but I dont but I dont want to lose the handle that helps my fat @$$ get in the truck. Thanks for the offer.

Did you check out the overhead guage setup that yellow has. :idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back