Gen 2 or Gen 3 Viper GTS???

Which One???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prof said:
Failure to hook up is a wonderful excuse for times in the 14's...a perfect excuse in my opinion...I want to have the fastest and most powerful 14 second truck on this site!
I think you have achieved your goal.:D

CarDude said:
Crap...I didn't realize I had the crummy Viper...:bawling:

Yep, it's a piece of crap!:D

I love the copperhead coupe!!! That paint is saaweeeeett

BurntRubber said:
Yep, it's a piece of crap!:D

I love the copperhead coupe!!! That paint is saaweeeeett
Yeah, but CarDude's is a Copperhead 'Vert.;)

Same paint though, with some cool interior accents!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Yeah, but CarDude's is a Copperhead 'Vert.;)

Same paint though, with some cool interior accents!:rock:

Vert's suck, live with it!:thefinger:

j/k:D :p

CarDude said:
Yeah...I am just giving you guys shizzit...I love the Copperhead.

I will give it to the wife, when I win the 2008 Viper ACR (3 ticket cost me $300). It is a Viper Club of America raffle, where only 2,750 tickets will be sold.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/607996-vca-srt-very-proud-present.html

Don't worry I will still look down at you guys from time to time. I like to keep in touch with the commoners...:p
Phooey! I got a raffle ticket for the 1st customer '08 Viper. Didn't one of the VCA 'Officers' win that? Kinda ironic....

But I'm going to have to DEMAND a WOT ride if you do win!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hamrhead said:
Phooey! I got a raffle ticket for the 1st customer '08 Viper. Didn't one of the VCA 'Officers' win that? Kinda ironic....

VCA Officers can't participate in the raffles...:(

I'll let you scream like a little girl from the passenger side...:elefant:

CarDude said:
Yeah...I am just giving you guys shizzit...I love the Copperhead.

I will give it to the wife, when I win the 2008 Viper ACR (3 ticket cost me $300). It is a Viper Club of America raffle, where only 2,750 tickets will be sold.

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/607996-vca-srt-very-proud-present.html

Don't worry I will still look down at you guys from time to time. I like to keep in touch with the commoners...:p

To bad I got 5 tickets for joining the venom membership...looks like you'll be riding shotgun. Actually I would probably sell it and buy an 02 FE TT like Javos, or something like Walt's car. I just won't ever use it on hte track.

BurntRubber said:
To bad I got 5 tickets for joining the venom membership...looks like you'll be riding shotgun. Actually I would probably sell it and buy an 02 FE TT like Javos, or something like Walt's car. I just won't ever use it on hte track.

I also upgrade to the Venom membership, but I really should have only bought one ticket...since they are sending me the winning one. :thefinger:

CarDude said:
I also upgrade to the Venom membership, but I really should have only bought one ticket...since they are sending me the winning one. :thefinger:
Bastage:D

I actually could not imagine winning the car, I would have a heart attack!

BurntRubber said:
Bastage:D

I actually could not imagine winning the car, I would have a heart attack!

I hear you......I really enjoy the Viper Club events so I know the money is worth it in the end.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back