Gen 4 update 670-700rwhp

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a quick update on the Gen4 conversions..

They have a build in the shop now that is going with the gen 4 conversion , flowing 370+cfm and they are going balls to the walls on this build, it looks like the stock gen 4 intake is limiting the build a little so they are going with the hogan intake and it should reach 700rwhp... They recently dynoed at 670rwhp na... but there was a vacuum problem causing some issues.. Due to the length of the runners and throttle-body spacing from the intake... When they finish it i will post up there dyno results... Insane NA build..

is it a viper car or truck? any other details on the build? stock displacment or stroker? what kinda compression

this is in a car, im not sure on the rest of the details, i was in the shop and they just handed me they dyno sheet and said what ya think of this and explained the hold ups and the fixes they have on order.. I will be back in late tonight or tomorrow morning I will get some more details on it.. for ya..

can you buy the heads and intake and put them on the truck ?

will that make it like the 600hp 8.4 or is there more to it ?

700 wheel should get a Reg Cab at Trainman's weight running a 10.7 @ 128 m.p.h.
That would be "interesting" to see...

Last edited:
can you buy the heads and intake and put them on the truck ?

will that make it like the 600hp 8.4 or is there more to it ?

your first 100hp is free with the gen 4 conversion lol... just the conversion gives you the 100.. then from there you start spending money to get it up in the high hp numbers..

this build that the guy is going to be dam close to 700rwhp or 800 crank hp is $$$.... I think your lookin at 15k to get started, and then some other serious add on's to get it over the top... The 15k range will get ya 620-640 rwhp, then add 3k aem for computer, 3.5k for hogan, another 1k or so for intake spacers and such to fix vacuum issues. and then when you get up that high a good forged rod and piston 5k or so.. a nice carbon fiber clutch to handle the power 3k, a stronger billet trany 7k, new fuel system 2k, soo all in all ya gotta have some extra cake to get into the big numbers...

as far as anyone can tell due to internet research and so on.. this build they are into now is the most powerfull NA build on a viper motor in the world.. so i guess ya gotta pay to play..

but again you can get a nice 200/250hp boost in the 15k range with out going insane like this guy..

your first 100hp is free with the gen 4 conversion lol... just the conversion gives you the 100.. then from there you start spending money to get it up in the high hp numbers..

this build that the guy is going to be dam close to 700rwhp or 800 crank hp is $$$.... I think your lookin at 15k to get started, and then some other serious add on's to get it over the top... The 15k range will get ya 620-640 rwhp, then add 3k aem for computer, 3.5k for hogan, another 1k or so for intake spacers and such to fix vacuum issues. and then when you get up that high a good forged rod and piston 5k or so.. a nice carbon fiber clutch to handle the power 3k, a stronger billet trany 7k, new fuel system 2k, soo all in all ya gotta have some extra cake to get into the big numbers...

as far as anyone can tell due to internet research and so on.. this build they are into now is the most powerfull NA build on a viper motor in the world.. so i guess ya gotta pay to play..

but again you can get a nice 200/250hp boost in the 15k range with out going insane like this guy..

I was looking to do the heads & intake manifold, ok cool. so i'm guessing have another tune made for that. I found bare 08 up heads pretty cheap.

I didn't want to buy them intill I found out for sure tho.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back