Gen II powered D100

wow, that's a great video!

I really like seeing your progress displayed that way.

Keep up the good work!!!! You the welder or the camera man? :)

I'm the welder in the video, we are planning to do some more filming on the truck in a week or two. we are starting our own YouTube channel doing projects like mine and doing some features on some local custom cars and trucks

I'm the welder in the video, we are planning to do some more filming on the truck in a week or two. we are starting our own YouTube channel doing projects like mine and doing some features on some local custom cars and trucks

You did a way better job then the bone heads I work with.

Hey whats up guys, got a new video out on the truck, thought I would share it with yall.

https://youtu.be/cruM4q_-ckE

Here's where the truck is currently at, lots of work left to do but I'm making progress haha

Get yourself a plasma cutter man.

I hardly ever use my angle grinders to cut steel anymore. Only to round edges and refinish stuff. Ive got a Miller Plasma cutter and man that thing can blow straight through 1/2" steel. Those floor boards would have been cut out in about 25 seconds with a perfect line and the best part is you don't breathe in all that carbon crap from the cutting wheels.

Love the progress!!!!

Anxiously watching your progress. I picked up a 79 that I want to bag and transplant a Viper Gen III into.

Get yourself a plasma cutter man.

I hardly ever use my angle grinders to cut steel anymore. Only to round edges and refinish stuff. Ive got a Miller Plasma cutter and man that thing can blow straight through 1/2" steel. Those floor boards would have been cut out in about 25 seconds with a perfect line and the best part is you don't breathe in all that carbon crap from the cutting wheels.

Love the progress!!!!

Yeah I know, just cant afford one right now. I have one at work, I just always forget to bring it home hahaha

Anxiously watching your progress. I picked up a 79 that I want to bag and transplant a Viper Gen III into.

Hell yeah man, just get ready for a lot of hard work hahaha. Hopefully yours will go smoother than mine has

I was able to strip the truck down to a bare frame this weekend and coated it in POR15. Hopefully I can have the link bars, control arms, and rear axle done by this weekend too.

thanks fellas, POR15 is great, except its very messy haha

Trying to find time to reassemble the frame and all the parts bolted to it, then Ill start working on fuel system so I can try to start the engine

Love the build man, I've had the same plan for my 73 for years but never seem to get to work on it! Seen yours on Instagram and had to follow. It's awsome seeing more and more of the first gen dodges getting some love.

Haha, ill get around to finishing it one day, its been a busy summer so far with work and trying to sell my house. I still find time to work on a few details here and there but nothing major has happened on it in awhile :-(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back