Gen IV X-Metal Shifter Test

Silverback said:
I couldn't get it to play either.:(
Bummer, it's awesome!!! :rock:

moparracing said:
i see your 1/4 time in your sig, was that on stock tires ?? did you notice a big change going to the stage II pcm ?
thanks.

Yes stock tires at 22 lbs of air... and the fastest shifting Gen 4 you'll ever see :rock:

moparracing said:
did you see a big change out of the stage II ??

Very small gain in response... nothing great... biggest change was in operating temperature... If I had to do it over again I wouldnt have spent my money on the stage 2.

And that 12.8 run I did was without the stage 2 and without the thermostat.

Trainman said:
Boomer..I use a QuickTime video player and it should work..and sure you can use it! That's the video I told you about the other day on the phone when I was ordering the "Jedi" handle. Jerry

The video worked for me. Talk about an expeienced racer.:rock: :rock: Those were some ultra fast shifts.:rock: :rock: :rock:

If I can make it up to Famosa on the 10th I'll bring my cams again and put one in your truck to catch the shifting.:D

BTW Cool video.:rock:

Dodgeff232...I haven't tried the B&M shifter so I can't say which is better. I feel the most important upgrade is the Viper master and slave cylinder along with a Centerforce clutch. The stock components just would not allow full power shifts once I increased the engine's output with Headers, Magnaflow and a DC Stage II tune. Stock I dynoed 415HP and 433 FTLBs and after mods the numbers read 483HP and 526 FTLBs.

belgiumbarry said:
cannot open it :mad: :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow:
Bummer!! It is awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: Did you click on the little button at the bottom???

Barry, do you have Quick Time Player? If not, try downloading it....

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

If that doesn't work, go install yours and practice, practice practice cuz this guy is the KING of shifts :rock: :rock:

Wifey said:
Bummer!! It is awesome :rock: :rock: :rock: Did you click on the little button at the bottom???

i do from time to time....:rolleyes: :eek: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
oeps, are we now in offensive ? :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :D :thefinger: :hmmmm2: :hahaha: :eek:fftopic: :D

belgiumbarry said:
hey Wifey, thanx ! installed it and now it works...:rock: :rock::elefant: :elefant:
Way cool!!!! :D Glad I could actually help from afar :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
i do from time to time....:rolleyes: :eek: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
oeps, are we now in offensive ? :confused: :confused: :dontknow: :D :thefinger: :hmmmm2: :hahaha: :eek:fftopic: :D
Now that right there is very clever :p :p :p

Another facet to the great RBC :D :D :D :p :p ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back