General Supercharger Chit-Chat

Exactly,you will never get 645RWHP with no meth on a ROE at 8PSI boost!! The more boost the more heat! and the water/meth is a band aid for the heat issue,I ran water/meth with my ROE and it made a mess inside my engine and on top of the valves,ask Slitherbeast,he seen inside my engine first hand to see the mess!!
Im going to hit 7xx RWHP with my Paxton at 8PSI boost when Im done doing a couple changes.

We're you possibly over spraying the meth?

Exactly,you will never get 645RWHP with no meth on a ROE at 8PSI boost!! The more boost the more heat! and the water/meth is a band aid for the heat issue,I ran water/meth with my ROE and it made a mess inside my engine and on top of the valves,ask Slitherbeast,he seen inside my engine first hand to see the mess!!
Im going to hit 7xx RWHP with my Paxton at 8PSI boost when Im done doing a couple changes.

I see what you guys are saying. Plus this Whipple is too small

We're you possibly over spraying the meth?

To be honest with you,I very well could have been:dontknow:,I tried 3 different size jets that were recomended and it really didnt seem to make a real big difference:confused:,I was also using Booster juice too,I think a bit of the issue may have been how the jets were spraying in,I installed every thing as recomended in the instructioins given by ROE.

To be honest with you,I very well could have been:dontknow:,I tried 3 different size jets that were recomended and it really didnt seem to make a real big difference:confused:,I was also using Booster juice too,I think a bit of the issue may have been how the jets were spraying in,I installed every thing as recomended in the instructioins given by ROE.

I am going for a minimal spray approach with the snow stage three kit. It can be tuned with injector pulse and boost. I'm really gonna spend sometime dialing it in. Too much meth bad for hp

I've always wondered what the 4.0L liquid cooled kenne bell would be able to do on our trucks. Not sure how much the liquid cooled blower would help but it'd be better than nothing

Now that would be interesting with a liquid cooled blower!:drool:Im sure it would help for sure!:rock:

Those of you wanting to run meth check out AquaMist. They seem to be about the most advanced met injection systems built.

Is it possible to change out the pully set ups with the Paxton and run a cogged belt setup to eliminate belt slippage?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back