Gone but NEVER forgotten

SRT Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I miss you my friend.........Happy Memorial Day buddy

Army Pvt. Robert L. Frantz 19, of San Antonio, Texas.
Frantz was on guard duty when a local resident threw a grenade over the wall. Frantz died of his injuries in Baghdad, Iraq. He was assigned to Company B, 1st Battalion, 36th Infantry Regiment, 1st Armored Division, Ray Barracks, Germany. Died on June 17, 2003

Thanks to all who served and gave their all for our country.............

Attachments

• frantzrobertl.jpg
    frantzrobertl.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 106
god bless, thanks for sharing... as i heard someone else say today, its good to have people recognize this holiday is more than just a BBQ and a day out of work

I too served in the Marine Corps from 01-05. Memorial day is a special day, and should be used to remember the fallen and all who has served and suppported this country. God Bless!

To my Miltary Family... Past, Present and Future

Thank You for Your Service

Thanks for sharing this SRT! Bless all those that fight for this country! Glad to be an American.

JeffBoyette said:
god bless, thanks for sharing... as i heard someone else say today, its good to have people recognize this holiday is more than just a BBQ and a day out of work

Agree 100%! So many have lost what the true meaning is down here and celebrate just because it's three days off and party all weekend!!!

I served in the Air Force myself as a Vietnam-era vet, my late father a WWII vet and my grandfather a WWI vet..so I started up a "war room" as a tribute to not only to them but to all vets who have served and sacrificed for this great country of ours...:)

Attachments

• IMG_2557.jpg
    IMG_2557.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 819
  • IMG_3014.jpg
    IMG_3014.jpg
    714.7 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2551.jpg
    IMG_2551.jpg
    845.4 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_2556.jpg
    IMG_2556.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2533.jpg
    IMG_2533.jpg
    928.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2554.jpg
    IMG_2554.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 1,476
dad2.jpg

Dad14.jpg

He served two tours in Vietnam ,was shot down over Cambodian and crashed in jungle of Vietnam and had to fend for himself for two weeks before being found ,was in a mobile hospital and reported to my mom as dead or MIA for 6 months ,he retired from air force after almost 20 years and then retired from the navel reserve as a Sea-bee in the engineering division .
He passed last Nov. :mad:
He was my Dad and i will miss him :mad:

Last edited:
This is a GREAT thread, thanks to all the men and women who have fought for our country and those that are still fighting !!!!!

AWESOME POSTS! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

wish I knew more about what my grandfather did in WWII,all i know is he was a very bright engineer who worked on the atomic bomb. He retired a full colonel from the US ARMY.he traveled to nagasaki after the blasts. Never wanted to talk about it, that trip forever changed him, after what he saw.he died of cancer....imagine that:( but because of his work he saved countless American lives,no doubt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back