GOOD BYE BURNOUT

yeah, but nobody should be surprised if something breaks on my truck after i sell it...

i believe in full disclosure... on youtube, forums, local tracks, etc. ;) :D

Block long burn out on a public street is beyond stupid, inconsiderate, dangerous, and something a pimple faced 16 year old would do to get attention because his self esteem is boarder lined suiciidal due to lack of friends and motherly love.

Apparently your age is double your IQ, cause only a retard would post it on the Internet for the whole world to see. (like your new employer with the CT highway Patrol) Apparently you slept through the part where your suppose to set the example and up hold the law.

Your now not above the Law Rookie cause you finished the academy.

Grow the F- up.

Last edited:
Block long burn out on a public street is beyond stupid, inconsiderate, dangerous, and something a pimple faced 16 year old would do to get attention because his self esteem is boarder lined suiciidal due to lack of friends and motherly love.

Apparently your age is double your IQ, cause only a retard would post it on the Internet for the whole world to see. (like your new employer with the CT highway Patrol) Apparently you slept through the part where your suppose to set the example and up hold the law.

Your now not above the Law Rookie cause you finished the academy.

Grow the F- up.
ZHoly shit you are a little behind the times!!!!this douche bag never went to the academy he never was a cop he never was nothing but a punk and a liar and a sword swallower:D

So I guess I really have not missed much not logging the last few years.

He still a retard, and the other thing you said.. Ha ha

So I guess I really have not missed much not logging the last few years.

He still a retard, and the other thing you said.. Ha ha

StorageWarsS02E02BuyersStormHDTVXviD-sHoTV_screenshot_3.jpg

Last edited:
I forget the company that does it but, they have tires that are colored so when you burn out like that, itll be the color of the smoke.

Found it:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeMQdp-sVcY]Top Gear coloured smoke burnout - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back