Good initiative Bad Judgement

I actually kinda like the two tone... but the stripe is too much, IMO. And is that a ol'skool 90's "Dodge" Ram badge on the back? :dontknow::confused: Yikes! :eek:

That old school Dodge badge i think is hilarious. The guy kind of had the right idea if he would have just painted the truck that flat black and not so much two tone.
Who know's for the right price it could be a cheap daily driver or a full on mod truck for somebody?:dontknow:

Sorry...just opinion here. But i kinda like it. And i know i will catch shit from this on hank, but i like it.

Remember guys. That is why we mod..to be different and seperate from the reg. It is all a matter of opinion so u can never be wrong..... Well. Rarely wrong

for 5k, id buy it and paint the poor lil thing and make it back into a mans truck. Or a smokin hot Bitch's truck.

What I find kind of funny, is that they stated that the truck had been in an accident. They have inspected the truck inch by inch, the only thing they found is that the rear bumper had been repainted. The whole lower half of the truck has been repainted, and they didnt notice this? How could you trust them when they say the only thing on this truck is a repainted rear bumper? Lmao

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back