GOOD LUCK KYLESRT10!!

kyle's srt10 said:
truckstuff001-4-1.jpg

Should have them installed this weekend.:rock:
Nice. I was going to put in the Bassinis but decided to keep the stockers since they were quieter. I guess your going to have to redoe the exhaust system because that is not setup for the longtubes.

nycstev said:
Nice. I was going to put in the Bassinis but decided to keep the stockers since they were quieter. I guess your going to have to redoe the exhaust system because that is not setup for the longtubes.

I have catless mids that came with the headers. I just have to have a muffler shop make them fit the BB muffler:D Shouldn't be a big deal thought about maybe having a x or h pipe put in too:dontknow: I have a BBK TB but not sure if it's worth messin with. I doubt I'd even tell a difference since it's already such a monster:D

kyle's srt10 said:
I have catless mids that came with the headers. I just have to have a muffler shop make them fit the BB muffler:D Shouldn't be a big deal thought about maybe having a x or h pipe put in too:dontknow: I have a BBK TB but not sure if it's worth messin with. I doubt I'd even tell a difference since it's already such a monster:D
Whats happining with the resonators?

kyle's srt10 said:
They'll still be there with the BB cat back;)

Good . Im glad to hear that. Just remember just because you own this truck it still belongs to me;) :rock:

nycstev said:
Good . Im glad to hear that. Just remember just because you own this truck it still belongs to me;) :rock:

Where did your Sig go??:dontknow: Don't worry Steve your first in line for the truck when I switch to a VIPER!!:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Where did your Sig go??:dontknow: Don't worry Steve your first in line for the truck when I switch to a VIPER!!:rock:

All my trucks are gone . My wife took the car so I am wheel ---less:mad:

kyle's srt10 said:
Thanks but if I ever do get another it will be a QC. Sorry but these RC and city streets with all the potholes, ruts, speedbumps stop and go traffic just don't make a peasurable driving experience. If I get a QC it will probably be TT.;)

I get back on here and find out you bought another truck. :) I thought you were getting the Viper this time?

I am working on access to the eddy current dyno in Searcy at ASU as I have some richness to work out of my 7psi tune. You'll have to kidnap a tuner though.

I sold my blown Chally last month and got another ride. I thought we would have a good matchup with the Viper but your gonna have to look at my taillights until you get one. :p

razorbackfan said:
I get back on here and find out you bought another truck. :) I thought you were getting the Viper this time?

I am working on access to the eddy current dyno in Searcy at ASU as I have some richness to work out of my 7psi tune. You'll have to kidnap a tuner though.

I sold my blown Chally last month and got another ride. I thought we would have a good matchup with the Viper but your gonna have to look at my taillights until you get one. :p

They have a dyno at ASU here in Searcy:hmmmm: What do they charge for a pull?:dontknow: What did you end up getting?

Well, it's actually for the auto tech class so it's not a commercial dyno. I just have a cousin in school right now that said he might be able to get me in after clearing it with his instructor. I was as surprised as you when he told me about it. I wish I still had my dyno now.

new car

razorbackfan said:
Well, it's actually for the auto tech class so it's not a commercial dyno. I just have a cousin in school right now that said he might be able to get me in after clearing it with his instructor. I was as surprised as you when he told me about it. I wish I still had my dyno now.

new car

WOW!! That's sounds mean!!!:rock: We should meet up sometime again maybe with Randy too;)

That would be cool. I'd love to check out that CE, especially with that ROE on. Maybe we could meet up at the spunky pig on Heber mountain. I'll be between kid things at around noon. You think Randy would make the drive?

razorbackfan said:
That would be cool. I'd love to check out that CE, especially with that ROE on. Maybe we could meet up at the spunky pig on Heber mountain. I'll be between kid things at around noon. You think Randy would make the drive?

The CE will be in the shop next week after the header install for some paint work:D

Got the headers on.:rock: I'll have to take it on Monday to a muffler shop for some 3'' mids and X pipe!:D The 2-1/2'' mids that come with the mopars won't bolt up to the 3'' BB catback:( Tried to swell the ends up to match and they busted like I figured since it's stainless steel:( I wanted a full 3'' exhaust with an X pipe anyways!:rock:

The truck is EXTREMLY loud BTW with open headers in the garage!!:D

Here's a pic of the passenger side. I'll have to get some more in the morning.
Whitetruck001.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back