Good sites to purchase goodies>?

It is an open forum still right? I think that's why he's here.

cleaned up the HTS / TCS mix up. I think.....

So the issues were with SunCoast NOT HTS?? Just to clarify.

Lmfao, NO he got HTS Dusty and TCS Rusty confused.
TCS was whom his beef is with. Mine as well! Customer service, quality control, communication, the lies, and the list goes on. :(

Good sites to purchase goodies>?

Thanks for all your suggestions! I wish I could keep with the posting and reply's but I am really busy at work and house hunting. I am going to take all your words into consideration. I thank you all for the help. This site, I find the people on here really kind and helpful.

Old colt I will contact you when I'm back in Calgary. And I have your number now

Ok so Dusty and Marianne and HTS are good to go, glad that got clarified. What are the chances that 2 competing tranny shops would have people named Dusty and Rusty haha

Ok so Dusty and Marianne and HTS are good to go, glad that got clarified. What are the chances that 2 competing tranny shops would have people named Dusty and Rusty haha

Lmao, yeah I was almost confused!! THANK YOU for the Clarfication!! That just confirms HTS is still the best tranny place! Lol. :)

Lmfao, NO he got HTS Dusty and TCS Rusty confused.
TCS was whom his beef is with. Mine as well! Customer service, quality control, communication, the lies, and the list goes on. :(

Yes!

Yes and weird that they have such similar names.

Lmao, yeah I was almost confused!! THANK YOU for the Clarfication!! That just confirms HTS is still the best tranny place! Lol. :)

Yes! Everybody is on the same page now, almost.... :D

Damn, Dusty has always been cool as hell, and Rusty never gave me problems. My billet input shaft and converter from Rusty have worked great for four years. But true judge of character is how you treat customers when something goes wrong.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back