Got ER Done! VTCOA Super Snake Hood!!! Pic

Looks absolutely awesome! Please take more pics and details on pricing.

supercar1of1 said:

For everyone that's PMing & E-mailing, the price is less than the first MFG quoted.
Once they understood my original intention, they agreed to price the hoods, (for VTCOA Members)the minimum they could that would still justify doing the project.

I am leaving now to inspect the billet emblems(instead of cheezy plastic) that go one the sides of the scoop.

when you come back please provide us with full price, with billet,steel,mounting hardware,and exterior badges,super john you outdid yourself on this one:congrats: :D :rock:

11-20-newhood034.jpg

11-20-newhood038.jpg

11-20-newhood043.jpg

11-20-newhood045.jpg

11-20-newhood035.jpg

11-20-newhood029.jpg

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :party: :party: :party: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :vroam: :vroam: :star: :star: :bike: :bike: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: new price?

I gotta get me one of these ....... Outstanding.

Hood scoop I.D. same as stock?

Thanks

Underside before paint. Notice it is fully lined, with billett aluminum and steel reinforcements sandwiched in between, but still only weighs 34lbs. Factory hood is 77lbs.

underside.jpg

Damn! John that hood looks every bit as good as you said it would. Someday, somehow I will have one of these on my truck. Thank you for all the effort you have put into this.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back