Got ER Done! VTCOA Super Snake Hood!!! Pic

The price of the hoods to VTCOA members is going to be alot less than retail

for a period of time. I don't know why but I was told by the distributor that all I can say is that members price will be considerably less than what the original MFG quoted.

Also when you order one, tell them if you want the scoop open or closed.

The hoods will be made sealed,(for folks up north), but no charge for them to open the scoop, leaving the factory mounting points for the factory screen.

If you want the heat extractors opened and screened like mine, they only charge about 25.00 bucks.

It will be probably Monday or Tuesday before exact details will be available.

This last trip driving almost 1400 miles straight including several hrs fitting the hood in freezing cold has left me in bad shape but I am happy that I was able to battle all the bumps and keep my word.

To everyone, thanks so much for the compliments, and if I am able, I will be
assisting on getting some other high quality items produced later.

John,Two thumbs up,all those pics look beyond killer! Very well done,the bottom of hood done very well too,I'm thinking I gotta get me one!! Does the higher height of the raised cowl let any heat out? or is it sealed at the rear? That hood looks amazing! Well done John.

supercar1of1 said:
The hoods will be made sealed,(for folks up north), but no charge for them to open the scoop, leaving the factory mounting points for the factory screen.

Um, isn't the opening on the scoop a bunch bigger than stock? Or is the raised area just higher?

Looks Great John

Nice Work

VJ

That hood scoop looks KILLER:rock:

Don't really like the vents IMHO:dontknow: :dontknow:

Yellow venom said:
John,Two thumbs up,all those pics look beyond killer! Very well done,the bottom of hood done very well too,I'm thinking I gotta get me one!! Does the higher height of the raised cowl let any heat out? or is it sealed at the rear? That hood looks amazing! Well done John.

They are sealed at the rear because at low speed underood fumes would be sucked into he cab. They have a molded in line to cut open for race only trucks.

1400 miles is along fkn haul,your commitment to this hood is outstanding,THANK YOU!!:rock:

saw it in person, and that thing is sweet!!!! the height of the scoop is just perfect. that thing looked mean as hell!! well done:rock:

wow that hood looks the dogs bo":eek:cks
well done glad all the hard work has pulled off

Totaly Insane ,, Im totaly In on one of these, Much better than I expected, Gonna get the wife to buy me one for christmas :)...

TNVIPER said:
saw this hood in person yesterday at the Macon GTG...great job John!..:rock:

Looks insane or what? I love it ,, I didnt like the louvers on the first hoods i saw but that raised edge look sick.. Love it

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Looks insane or what? I love it ,, I didnt like the louvers on the first hoods i saw but that raised edge look sick.. Love it

The vents are raised because the MFG actually wind tunneled the hood and the design causes forced extraction of underhood heat. I didn't ask for them to go that far but I think it looks good to.

i got an under hood painted shot of it in macon its sweet i promise
100_2358.jpg

100_2359.jpg

100_2360.jpg

100_2361.jpg

hope you dont mind supercar

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back