Got my 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the asylum is absofknlutely right! Now that you have opened your wallet open, THROW it away, CUT up your plastic, NO loans, etc. There is NOTHING one can do to enjoy the potential of these toys in an INEXPENSIVE manner. ALL of the people on here will attest to that I'm sure! However, the fun factor is just off the chart, I have had many RR,Super Bee, Chargers etc over the years, & I have NEVER enjoyed driving any of them as much as this truck. My mods have been mostly cosmetic, K&N CAI being the exception, so far. BB exhaust from heads to bumper in future plans, mine's a cruiser & D/D. Enjoy & have FUN!

Thanks guys... as many have said along the way Im sure... I dont plan to do much... But in my case.. I cant AFFORD to do much.... Nice thing is, I truely love it as it sits :rock:

Thanks guys! I love it! The ONLY thing that really shows much of any wear is the shift knob...haha!! Im sure i can get one of those somewhere!:burnout:

another from JTSVP. this is the only aftermarket i have ever had but, many here have had all sorts and ALL say this is the best. (and it is the cheapest and the only one that is adjustible)

Just dont ask for the CF overlay. as of right now, i am the only one on earth with this in my 10. wraps the whole thing together on my NR:D:D:D

Attachments

• shifter handle 001.jpg
    shifter handle 001.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 23
  • shifter handle 007.jpg
    shifter handle 007.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 22
  • shifter handle 008.jpg
    shifter handle 008.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 23
  • shifter handle 009.jpg
    shifter handle 009.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 23
  • shifter handle 011.jpg
    shifter handle 011.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 19
That steep on the gears huh? Bet that puts a grin on a face! lol... Gotta love that 6th gear!

Welcome! You gotta get the Venom Series Shifter! Wish I had known about the CF. Oh well my Chrome one looks sweet too!

another from JTSVP. this is the only aftermarket i have ever had but, many here have had all sorts and ALL say this is the best. (and it is the cheapest and the only one that is adjustible)

Just dont ask for the CF overlay. as of right now, i am the only one on earth with this in my 10. wraps the whole thing together on my NR:D:D:D

:eek:HOLY SADDLESOAP DUDE!!!! How in the hell did you do CF on that? How many Kroger Plus Card points did you have to rack up for it? This is gonna sound ghey but.. That's one sexy stick. Dammit, that would have gone well with my CF overhead console and hood...

Last edited:
Welcome! You gotta get the Venom Series Shifter! Wish I had known about the CF. Oh well my Chrome one looks sweet too!

:eek:HOLY SADDLESOAP DUDE!!!! How in the hell did you do CF on that? How many Kroger Plus Card points did you have to rack up for it? This is gonna sound ghey but.. That's one sexy stick. Dammit, that would have gone well with my CF overhead console and hood...

i have seen pics of ur chrome one oncebitten, it looks VERY sweet. love chrome, just goin the other route with this truck:D

VenomPower. that ia the first step to my CF interior, remember i was askin u about that a short while back:rock:
I had to save up for 7months on the Kroger+ card to get just the CF overlay. Damn Unions:D.

I will pm u the info on it. and i am still waitin on those pics of ur custom CF interior console,:rock::rock::rock:

"thats one sexy stick" ur right, that is SUPER gay. but also very true:p

Thanks alot!! Looks even better now after wash, clay bar, buff, and wax! I need to powerball these wheels! haha

HAHAHA, those wheels will drive you nuts, My 05 had PA wheels, now my NR has dark, dark grey wheels, almost the same color as brake dust:D. much easier to keep clean and shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back