got my first tat...

Justanotherdodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since my brother(TWM) and cousin(BDW) died about 2 yrs ago, I've wanted to do something special in memorial...so I went and got some ink on Friday. It's just the line work for now...gotta get color and shading done pretty soon. I'm very satisfied with the result. What do ya'll think? :)

tat003.jpg

tat009.jpg

tat011.jpg

As other members probably know I've had a real struggle with my 18 year old daughter getting tattoed. I don't like tats personally but don't judge people that have them. Everybody has their own tastes. If I was to get a tat It couldn't have been for a better reason than yours. With that being said........COOL TATS :rock: :rock:

Shocking! ;) :D

Looks pretty good. Take care of it while it heals. - One guy on here has one or two . . MUTT I think he is. :p :D

hmmm its deffinitly visable lol.. you wont miss it.... a lil to much for my taste maybe something on your arm .. but hey thats just me...

I think you need some work on your pecs...but the thought is good!

Prof said:
I think you need some work on your pecs...but the thought is good!
ya, I have a really high metabolism and puttin on any kind of weight is pretty difficult. but as far as it being visible that's what I was shooting for...something that stands out when i want it to, but easily hidden under any t-shirt.

Tattoos are for losers hehehehe.

I've been trying to find the right person to do a portrait of my little Brother that I lost. Well, looks like it's going to be Kat from LA Ink. A good friend set it up with her. Not sure when I'll be getting in.

I love the tat that you decided on, and it is a great way to honor those that have gone on before you.

OCBob said:
Tattoos are for losers hehehehe.

I've been trying to find the right person to do a portrait of my little Brother that I lost. Well, looks like it's going to be Kat from LA Ink. A good friend set it up with her. Not sure when I'll be getting in.

I love the tat that you decided on, and it is a great way to honor those that have gone on before you.
i watch that show all the time let us know if they film you. her work is the shit:rock:

I like the "shocker" you threw oout there in the pic, Tat is sweet!

nice tat little big for my taste been debating an arm band myself but then i moved and the guy i like doing tats is in tx lol maybe one of these times i go back to visit

amtrucker22 said:
Nice tat. Were they big into skating? Also like the independent logo.

Very cool.... I would be kinda shaky about putting anyone's "logo" on me. But, the Iron Cross from Independent turned out great! :rock:

May God bless your Brother and Cousin. Rest in peace, fellas.

well...i have to say bud...that is a GOOD AND BAD reason to get a tatoo....I like it....it serves them well...i hope...i just wish i would have waited to get one until i had a GOOD reason to get one...got mine on my senior trip in cancun mexico....woke up the next morning still hammered drunk and my back was sore and bleeding...lets just say i looked in the mirror in sheer AMAZEMENT to my last name on my back...shoulder to shoulder.. IN OLD ENGLISH!!!!!!!!IN 5 INCH LETTERS!!!!!!!!!.................. GANGSTA style!!!........was gonna have it removed...but i felt it added character and it made a hell of a good story! DONT EVEN REMEMBER GETTING IT...PROBRABLY A GOOD THING!

Last edited:
newmexicoviper said:
Nice work were did you get it done & who was the artist?
I got it done by a local artist here in San Angelo named Chris who works at Bullet Proof Tattoo.

but ya, they both loved to skate and they tried to teach me while I was home but I didn't ever get very good. The independent logo was tattood on my brother's arm and it was more than just a logo to him...it stood for how he lived his life. He didn't want handouts, so he worked hard and earned everything he had.

BTW...where is Wheeler, TX....im in the North Houston area....got about 5 other guys in the houston area....we should get together sometime....

Definitely a standout when you want it to be...

Get some color in it, and it will be a great memorial!

(Bet that hurt like a M'fkr!!!!)

Oh, and we could probably get a few members to help you pay.....

for a haircut!!!!! :D

:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back