got my first tat...

with just looking at outline alone that guy does good work. im 21 and have about 35 hours on me, full sleeves and some leg work. looking forward to seeing some color.

RedIce-DO NOT get an ARMBAND tattoo. please.

Would like to get a tattoo, just don't want to go through the embarrassment of crying in public when it is applied.

Nice tattoo! I prefer a little small and on back but it is what you want. Important is that you like it and I like it too! :rock:

heh...what is this 'haircut' you speak of? :aetsch:

faslane505 said:
BTW...where is Wheeler, TX....im in the North Houston area....got about 5 other guys in the houston area....we should get together sometime....
Wheeler is NE TX panhandle(around 100 miles to Amarillo and 15 to the OK border). I'm in San Angelo right now for college, but may soon be in Austin, or San Marcos. :rock:

Now what you went and did. After reading this I got the itch to get some more ink, so I called my guy yesterday and ended up heading down there. I had him put a big ( about 4 or 5 inches) star on my elbow, that is surrounded by a bunch of smaller stars. There is a trail of stars leading up to my shoulder, which is covered with more stars and planets. There is also a lot of fill. I had all the outlines done yesterday, I'll go back in a couple of weeks for a little color.

Now you are probably asking what is up with all the stars LOL? My OL is Laotian (though she was born in Thailand and has lived here since about 6 months), and her full first name is Daosadeth. In her language this means shooting star, so there you have it. I'll try to post up some pics, though I'm pretty bad at getting around to that hehehe.

redice2 said:
nice tat little big for my taste been debating an arm band myself but then i moved and the guy i like doing tats is in tx lol maybe one of these times i go back to visit
Arm bands are GAY!:dancing:

OCBob said:
Now what you went and did. After reading this I got the itch to get some more ink, so I called my guy yesterday and ended up heading down there. I had him put a big ( about 4 or 5 inches) star on my elbow, that is surrounded by a bunch of smaller stars. There is a trail of stars leading up to my shoulder, which is covered with more stars and planets. There is also a lot of fill. I had all the outlines done yesterday, I'll go back in a couple of weeks for a little color.

Now you are probably asking what is up with all the stars LOL? My OL is Laotian (though she was born in Thailand and has lived here since about 6 months), and her full first name is Daosadeth. In her language this means shooting star, so there you have it. I'll try to post up some pics, though I'm pretty bad at getting around to that hehehe.
Cool story!

OCBob said:
...My OL is Laotian (though she was born in Thailand and has lived here since about 6 months)
Met some wonderful people in Thailand...was scarfed up by some pretty bad people in Laos...

Great thay you honor her with tattoos.

OCBob said:

nice.:rock:

OCBob said:
She is a great gal too!! Tell her hi for us, and hope you are both doing well :rock: :rock: :D

eddie102870 said:
i got my first one this past summer.
The 'Hello Kitty' tatto that you were talking about?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back