Got My VTCOA Shirt!!

italian1nj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got home and the latest visual mod was waiting for me. My VTCoA shirt arrived today. Thanks Jack & Patrick, too cool:) :) :burnout:

italian1nj said:
Just got home and the latest visual mod was waiting for me. My VTCoA shirt arrived today. Thanks Jack & Patrick, too cool:) :) :burnout:
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D -

I passed this time, cuz I want a girls shirt. I'm gonna look for some I like and send them out for embroidery with next order.. :dancing:

the white with pink stitching looked badass

Voodoo said:
the white with pink stitching looked badass
Who got white with pink stitching:dontknow: ? (was it Mrs. Sinkness??) - I want that combo :D

Wifey said:
Who got white with pink stitching:dontknow: ? (was it Mrs. Sinkness??) - I want that combo :D

Now see I thought you would opt for the HOT Pink w/ red stitching:) :burnout:

italian1nj said:
Now see I thought you would opt for the HOT Pink w/ red stitching:) :burnout:
OK - Then I will get red with white stiching, white with red stitching and pink with red stitching and pink with white stitching. That covers it all!! - Thanks for pointing that out :D

Stinker said:
ok so we see know who the reall buddies are:D let me guess all west coasters get thier before us:( I see how it is:D
Up your's stinkhole :p I helped seperate the shirts :D They turned out badass:rock:

Stinker said:
ok so we see know who the reall buddies are:D let me guess all west coasters get thier before us:( I see how it is:D

One of the perks of living near Jack & Patrick. Thanks for your help too VooDoo. :burnout:

Stinker said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I bet you blew a big boogy on :D mine!!!!
i would never do something like that:dontknow: being i am italian if i blew my nose with your shit, the shit would not fit in the box :D

Stinker said:
LOLOLOL Yeah knowing him and Jack I'm afraid to open the package when it gets here!:D
Send it back unopened if your that sissyfied.

J.R.
P.S. I helped to, So your double f&*&#d He-He

Stinker said:
now I am realy worried!!!LOLOLOLO

Hey Stinker, They are some badass shirts. I really like the white with silver. Silver being my color of choice.

J.R.
ENJOY

JRSVIPR said:
Hey Stinker, They are some badass shirts. I really like the white with silver. Silver being my color of choice.

J.R.
ENJOY
:dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back