Got My VTCOA Shirt!!

TheSickness said:
30 Grit Baby :D :rock:

Damn, the scary part is that he knows that!!:D

Oh, got my shirt yesterday!!!:rock: :rock: Was waiting for me when I got home. I am wearing it to work today. Waiting for the comments to start comming at me... "where did you get that uber cool shirt?" "That is one damn fine looking shirt man!" "I have got to get me one of those!".

The shirt looks really sweet!

Stretch

Awesome Stinker,

Did you have to drive all night?

Will

Not at all Manic, we got here around 11pm oor so went to buffalos and eat
some wings, we just took our time and granny poked up the road yesterday:p fixin to go over and check things out , check back later:D

OCBob said:
Somebody must be walking up here with my shirt, and walking pretty damned slow at that LOL.
Hey Bob, They should get there soon man, I saw them strap em to the donkey myself.

J.R.

:rock: Received mine today.......awesome job......can't wait to wear it to see all the comments I'll get.....:rock:
I'm in for a couple more when the order goes out again.:D Please let me know when......thanks bikertat

No problem guys! Glad you got them!!

Bob wth man, you should have gotten them asap, PM fstjack and see if he got the address and such correct

-Red

Got mine today! I love em! The quality is great. Thanks Jack and Patrick.Whens the next order? I think I want to get some other colors.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back