Got My VTCOA Shirt!!

I'm glad everyone's receiving there shirts :) With the exception of a few members, we got everyone's address's and they all went out. Even the UK guys should be getting theres hopefully by next year :)

-Red

I hope you guys all like them.

Thanks J.R. & VoDoo for helping sort them out by colors.
They should be showing up to a lot of folks tomorrow also. You guys on the right coast will have them Friday or when you get back from the Nats.
I had over half of them packed and made a mistake and put a 2XL white shirt w/black embroidery instead of a 2XL black w/white embroidery. Nothing would come out right after that, untill I found my mistake.

I am not even qualified to work in the darn mail room, it is so sad to be old and useless.;)

Took me all day to do that job, I was so slow I fired myself.:idea:

I still have shirts that are packaged and ready to go but I don't have an address for;

Blake Wilder

Infinity SRT

Big Perm

Doneo

67 PLY

Jax Ram

So PM me or Patrick with your mailing information.

Thanks Jack

FSTJACK said:
I hope you guys all like them.

Thanks J.R. & VoDoo for helping sort them out by colors.
They should be showing up to a lot of folks tomorrow also. You guys on the right coast will have them Friday or when you get back from the Nats.
I had over half of them packed and made a mistake and put a 2XL white shirt w/black embroidery instead of a 2XL black w/white embroidery. Nothing would come out right after that, untill I found my mistake.

I am not even qualified to work in the darn mail room, it is so sad to be old and useless.;)

Took me all day to do that job, I was so slow I fired myself.:idea:

I still have shirts that are packaged and ready to go but I don't have an address for;

Blake Wilder

Infinity SRT

Big Perm

Doneo

67 PLY

Jax Ram

So PM me or Patrick with your mailing information.

Thanks Jack

They got 72 hours to send address. if not response, just send them to me, Jack. :D :D

wheres my shirt?

I would like a vtcoa shirt how do i get my hands on one of those?

Hope to get mine either today or tomorrow. Though I'm not going to the NATS, I can represent here!!

Stretch

TheSickness said:
Send me a check for 500.00 and I will send you one :p

Hell, I'll beat that! I'll sell you one for only $200!!:rock: :burnout:

Stretch

amoparman said:
Hell, I'll beat that! I'll sell you one for only $200!!:rock: :burnout:

Stretch
Fine but I will autograph mine and do other things to the shirt that will increase the value :D Everyone wants a piece of Sickness on their shirt..for some reason Monica Lewinski comes to mind :p

TheSickness said:
Fine but I will autograph mine and do other things to the shirt that will increase the value :D Everyone wants a piece of Sickness on their shirt..for some reason Monica Lewinski comes to mind :p
The shirt is free, the DNA is $500 right?

OCBob said:
Are cloning rights included?

Oh, hell no!! Only ONE Mikey is allowed in this world. Any more and the very fabric of space/time would collapse on our heads!!:eek: :eek:

The crusted on stains are actually for use as a scrubbing rag for cleaning dirty dishes.

Stretch

amoparman said:
Oh, hell no!! Only ONE Mikey is allowed in this world. Any more and the very fabric of space/time would collapse on our heads!!:eek: :eek:

The crusted on stains are actually for use as a scrubbing rag for cleaning dirty dishes.

Stretch
30 Grit Baby :D :rock:

Back