Got some news today.... NEED to sell the truck....

Congrats Travis!! It can be overwhelming at times but definitely worth it!! Santeen and I are here if you need any pointers - just know....no 2 days are the same once they are born!! The best advise we ever got....to keep the babies on the same schedule - if one wakes up, wake the other... it sounds crazy, but I don't know how we would have made it if we hadn't followed that advise. Welcome to the club!!!

Congrats! I would try like hell to keep the truck. You wouldn't want to trade it in for a minivan! LOL.

Congrats man and good luck with the first few years! LOL! The truck can always be replaced, but bringing in life to this world can never be replaced. Especially two at a time.:D

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Congrats Travis!! It can be overwhelming at times but definitely worth it!! Santeen and I are here if you need any pointers - just know....no 2 days are the same once they are born!! The best advise we ever got....to keep the babies on the same schedule - if one wakes up, wake the other... it sounds crazy, but I don't know how we would have made it if we hadn't followed that advise. Welcome to the club!!!

Joy, these are the pointers we will need. Great advice! Thank you so much!

EMT/SRT said:
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! Krystal is kinda freaked out. She has twin uncles and her entire family was kidding with us during Christmas when we announced she was pregnant about having twins. She said this whole time she has had a gut feeling there were two! So weird! But I'm excited. She will be too when she gets over the shock.

just hope another aint hiding behind one ,,,,my cousin thought she was having twins ,,,doctor told her she was having twins ,,,,SURPRISE she got three for the price of two ,,,:call2: their house is a mad house:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back