gotta let go...

davo19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
want to sell mopar long tubes (jet coated) with catless mids, and mopar performance pcm. would prefer local pick up. i've been laid off for six months and jobs are scarce around here. so i will have to let my baby go. already had to let the daytona go. if things dont get better, the wife will be next to go.

'05 srt-10 r/c
headers/mids with pcm-$1650.00 obo
pcm-$150.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$250.00
cai-$100.00

if any interest, you can pm me, thanks for looking...

i'm in the asme boat man... but i really want these freakin headers! lol just no money i'm selling everything also

What type of CAI is it? If it is a Mopar I call Dibs...

Just wish I had the money for the Headers and Mids...:(

Da1Chief said:

I wish I had money to buy those headers, but I don't. As far as your wife, I already have one and she is about all I can take.:D

Bill.

I had a wife one time...you would have to pay me to take another one. You would probably be better off renting her out:p

FATJACK said:
Is she a good cook?? And, like Tim said, God Bless You.

omg can she cook! i'll really miss that. and bakes...i mean cakes, cookies, pies, ......maybe i better keep her...

Da1Chief said:

the cai is for the 5.7 hemi ram, sorry...

Dustin1515 said:
how much for just the headers no mids or pcm?

ya gotta have the mids with these...just make me an offer, all reasonable offers will be considered...keep in mind these things are like $1900 bucks from dodge. i dont expect new price, just a reasonble one...and they are already jet coated, that was like another $200 bucks...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back