gotta let go...

davo19 said:
want to sell mopar long tubes (jet coated) with catless mids, and mopar performance pcm. would prefer local pick up. i've been laid off for six months and jobs are scarce around here. so i will have to let my baby go. already had to let the daytona go. if things dont get better, the wife will be next to go.

'05 srt-10 r/c
headers/mids with pcm-$1650.00 obo
pcm-$150.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$250.00
cai-$100.00

if any interest, you can pm me, thanks for looking...

Will the pcm work for a QC 05

I don't understand...we have several members wanting Long Tubes and midpipes, Davo is willing to sell these at 1/2 price, what gives??

FATJACK said:
I don't understand...we have several members wanting Long Tubes and midpipes, Davo is willing to sell these at 1/2 price, what gives??
jack...no closer than he lives to me...i'da picked all this stuff up...but i think he wants some sort of thing called money in exchange;)....i haven't seen any of that in a while...so i cannot...

but you can let me borrow some;)

I won't have any spending money till the first of the year or i would be all over this .

davo19 said:
headers/mids -SOLD
pcm-$100.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$200.00
cai-$SOLD

if any interest, you can pm me, thanks for looking...

updates...

i'm glad, now i can make a house payment, lol. hope it stops raining here so i can get them to ups. looks like it will be cleared off by the morning.

Im glad to help.... thanks for such a deal and being such a stand up guy.
Fat jack also gave a little push thanks:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back