gotta let go...

thanks for all the support. i'm really depressed about all this. but the sun still rises each morning, and today is a new day...

davo19 said:
want to sell mopar long tubes (jet coated) with catless mids, and mopar performance pcm. would prefer local pick up. i've been laid off for six months and jobs are scarce around here. so i will have to let my baby go. already had to let the daytona go. if things dont get better, the wife will be next to go.

'05 srt-10 r/c
headers/mids with pcm-$1650.00 obo
pcm-$150.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$250.00
cai-$100.00

if any interest, you can pm me, thanks for looking...

The wife is cheaper to keep:burnout:

ttt make offers comes with all hardware and o2 sensors, pics on request, just pm cell #

Dave, but.. I didn't understand... are you selling just the headers or also the truck?

just to know, did the extenders come with the O2 sensors?

Good luck brother, and take a sip of Sambuca! :)

attila said:
Dave, but.. I didn't understand... are you selling just the headers or also the truck?

just to know, did the extenders come with the O2 sensors?

Good luck brother, and take a sip of Sambuca! :)

ya the extenders come with headers...mmmm...sip has been taken...lol
the truck maybe going soon, if i cant find a job...

davo19 said:
want to sell mopar long tubes (jet coated) with catless mids and mopar pcm

'05 srt-10 r/c
headers/mids with pcm-$1300.00
pcm-$150.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$200.00
cai-$50.00

price dropped...

i would have started with the wife, dont you know how expensive maintenance is on those.

davo19 said:
want to sell mopar long tubes (jet coated) with catless mids, and mopar performance pcm. would prefer local pick up. i've been laid off for six months and jobs are scarce around here. so i will have to let my baby go. already had to let the daytona go. if things dont get better, the wife will be next to go.

'05 srt-10 r/c
headers/mids with pcm-$1650.00 obo
pcm-$150.00 obo

'04-'05 hemi
superchips flashpaq-$250.00
cai-$100.00

if any interest, you can pm me, thanks for looking...

scoobert said:
i would have started with the wife, dont you know how expensive maintenance is on those.

ya i know. only thing is, its her paycheck that is keeping me up now. lol. so can you see my dilema?

I just purchased a 2004 SRT-10 Regular Cab and therefore am new to determining what is the best upgrade from OEM with these trucks. What are the pros/cons of a Mopar PCM vs flash program from DC Tune, etc.? Will a PCM for an 05 properly work in an 04? I already have a K&N CAI and Magnaflow catback.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back