great dilemma...

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know.... my sailing boat isn't finised by now... but... i can buy a motorboat Colvic 35 feet with a docking space for a 45 feet boat... in the south of France !!! ........we will be going inspect the site & boat in the next weeks.... the Cote d'azur !!!! :p :D :D :D :rock: ... once i bought this , i can see what in the next years... perhaps my sailboat to there, perhaps sell both and buy a bigger motoryacht... don't know, time will tell..... ;) Man , the weather is that much better as we have in Belgium... and only 1100 km away... friends have the same combination and go to there with the high speed train... from home to the boat it takes excatly 6 hours... !! :) With the car i think around 8 hours.

I do love the opportunity... think i buy it. It are hard times.... price is already 2/3 from normal... time to make a bargain ! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Wow Barry!! That would be awesome!!

The Cote D'Azure is beautiful!! (I have seen the pictures!;))

I'll come visit you when you get it all settled!!

P.S. Will you adopt me??

:D:D:D

earth to wafflehead, there's a huge economical crisis going on !!:bird: :stupid: :bird: :hmmmm2: Haven't you noticed ??:dontknow: :D
Anyway bud, go for it if the price is right:rock: . Take someone with you who knows motorboats...:listen:

Floor said:
earth to wafflehead, there's a huge economical crisis going on !!:bird: :stupid: :bird: :hmmmm2: Haven't you noticed ??:dontknow: :D
Anyway bud, go for it if the price is right:rock: . Take someone with you who knows motorboats...:listen:

i've got motorboats 2/3 of my life Floor... think i know something about them by now... :p :p :D :D :rock:

Economical crisis ? didn't notice .. so far, think we are gonna feel it the next year... pitty. But.. it's time for some bargains !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
Wow Barry!! That would be awesome!!

The Cote D'Azure is beautiful!! (I have seen the pictures!;))

I'll come visit you when you get it all settled!!

P.S. Will you adopt me??

:D:D:D

are you blond , long legged , beauty ? :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow:

The happiest days in the life of a boat owner: day of purchase, day of sale.

But a man must have a fast vehicle, a dog, and a watercraft...some times a woman comes in handy, but they are not mandatory like the first three.

Prof said:
The happiest days in the life of a boat owner: day of purchase, day of sale.

But a man must have a fast vehicle, a dog, and a watercraft...some times a woman comes in handy, but they are not mandatory like the first three.

bwahhhaaa... the womans comes for free Roy when you have the first three... bwahhahahaah :eek: :D :D :D

OCBob said:
Need a live-aboard boat guard by any chance?

don't laugh with it... :eek: :confused: :dontknow: ... could be ever possible... :confused: ;) ... depends on how the live-aboard lives.. bwahhahaha ... and if it's long legged ,blond...... :p :p :p :rock:

oowww.. that's the boat in question... ;) :D 35 feet, 2 turbo diesel engines 200 HP...

colvic1.jpg

colvic2.jpg

No woman is ever free...we only think that until their lawyers get us by the balls!

Nice looking boat. Gas or diesel? Bow thrusters? What kind of engines?

Prof said:
No woman is ever free...we only think that until their lawyers get us by the balls!

Nice looking boat. Gas or diesel? Bow thrusters? What kind of engines?

don't marry them prof... o my god, don't you know that ? :confused: :dontknow::p :p :D :D :D :rock:

2 Mercruiser Turbo diesels , 6 in line, each 200HP. Electric bow thruster and anchor. 4 kW generator. :marchmellow:

OCBob said:
Isn't that Tony Soprano's old boat? hehehe

Nice boat my friend.

nono, our Tony is buzzy with his parts buziness, 1/4 times ... and secretary wife ! bwahaahahaha :p :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
don't marry them prof... o my god, don't you know that ? :confused: :dontknow::p :p :D :D :D :rock:

2 Mercruiser Turbo diesels , 6 in line, each 200HP. Electric bow thruster and anchor. 4 kW generator. :marchmellow:

Sweet...

She will fit at my dock in Marathon!

NTwork and I should fly over and test drive them first... Oh and the boat too... :p

Sorry Norbert, we only have a short time before his wife and my girlfriend find out so we should leave shortly... :)

Wil

Sure she will, put her on a freighter and I will pick her up at the port of Miami!

nice....
BTW, not interested in my brothers boat? Also 4 sale.
IMG_0587.jpg

twin inboard mercruiser 1000HP total.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back