great dilemma...

Silverback said:
So where in the hell is the leggy blonde?:dontknow:

Right here Fur Ball :p

1 guard with long legs and I am a Blond ,:rock: :rock:
Plus, I can bring wifey along, aka Mr Prostitute ( I have to bring my "sleeping bag" along you know):D ;) :p

What say ye Capt. Wafflehead:dontknow:

includemeout said:
Right here Fur Ball :p

1 guard with long legs and I am a Blond ,:rock: :rock:
Plus, I can bring wifey along, aka Mr Prostitute ( I have to bring my "sleeping bag" along you know):D ;) :p

What say ye Capt. Wafflehead:dontknow:
Will work for moonpies!:D

Bill.

TheSickness said:
Nutter Butters and BBQ'd Snickers......Ya douchebag :D

Thanks for keeping my dietary necessity's in mind ,Oh, and I will need the Moon Pies too:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats:

Floor said:
nice....
BTW, not interested in my brothers boat? Also 4 sale.
IMG_0587.jpg

twin inboard mercruiser 1000HP total.

no , thank you FLOOR... there is no gas station between StTropez and Monaco.. bwahhahahahaha ;) :D :D

Silverback said:
So where in the hell is the leggy blonde?:dontknow:

sorry Monkey, she was playing at the beach... ;) :p :D

lb3.jpg

PS have some more.. but this is NON-offensive...bwahahhahahaha :rock:

35 feet.... hmmmm.... nice DINGY. :dontknow: :eek: :p And your sailing boat will not fit in that dock, correct? :dontknow: South France is beautiful tho..... and this is certainly the time for good investments. :rock:

Black1 said:
35 feet.... hmmmm.... nice DINGY. :dontknow: :eek: :p And your sailing boat will not fit in that dock, correct? :dontknow: South France is beautiful tho..... and this is certainly the time for good investments. :rock:

just not Jake... it's a 14 m ( 46 feet) docking space ... so .. almost :D It's more the docking space i'm interested then the boat for the moment... perhaps with time i can switch in that harbor for a 50 feet place... you never know... or they let me dock my sailboat in that place...IF i ever want to go there with the saildinghy ... :p :D :D :rock:

Floor said:
one word for you : JERRYCAN !:D

Watch those racial slurs Belgium Dude or ya might find a bunch of Barbarians
storming your castle:eek:
Jerry:D :p

belgiumbarry said:
sorry Monkey, she was playing at the beach... ;) :p :D

lb3.jpg

PS have some more.. but this is NON-offensive...bwahahhahahaha :rock:
Ahh...yes! She will do just fine.

Bill.

so after hesitating for some months due the "crisis" , of which our company luckly so far didn't feel very much, ofcourse what not is can come, and better and better sale conditions ;) :D ... we meet the owners and boat now friday in the south of France... :rock:
i have a strong idea/hope what our summer holiday will be... :captain:

believe it or not , we are now at 1/2 the price asked ( and considerd ! ) summer 2008.... but i'm afraid that's the same with most "luxury" things now.... so the right time to take a little risk ??? :dontknow:

so i promise to come at least back with some pics from the boat and my wife nekkid on the bow.....:p :p :p :p :D

belgiumbarry said:
so after hesitating for some months due the "crisis" , of which our company luckly so far didn't feel very much, ofcourse what not is can come, and better and better sale conditions ;) :D ... we meet the owners and boat now friday in the south of France... :rock:
i have a strong idea/hope what our summer holiday will be... :captain:

believe it or not , we are now at 1/2 the price asked ( and considerd ! ) summer 2008.... but i'm afraid that's the same with most "luxury" things now.... so the right time to take a little risk ??? :dontknow:

so i promise to come at least back with some pics from the boat and my wife nekkid on the bow.....:p :p :p :p :D
OK, make sure you do.:)

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back