Grille question

Jhazephae

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a bolt over design or bolt into opening or bolt behind opening black billet grille for truck?? I want it to look just like the grille that's already there but just in black.

*also posted this up in "Wanted Section" just in case someone already has one for sell*

also u might b able to find an oem replacement for the NR's, might b on the pricey sidebut if all else fails uknow

I like the Honey Comb grill,but all the adds say fits 2004 to 2005 trucks. Now do these same grills fit a 2006? I never see ads for 06's, Are the front ends the same on the 2005 compared to the 2006?

I like the Honey Comb grill,but all the adds say fits 2004 to 2005 trucks. Now do these same grills fit a 2006? I never see ads for 06's, Are the front ends the same on the 2005 compared to the 2006?

Did you get yer truck?

Did you get yer truck?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Man I can't go through the whole story because it is to depressing. But long story short I bought the truck and it was supposed to be at my front door on Tuesday.But the trucking outfit lost my paper work to get it accross the boarder somehow?? So it will be a couple weeks before it gets here, so to put it nicely I am not happy right now. But i am getting compensation from the trucking outfit.Which is ok but i rather just have the truck safe in my garage.

personally i really like the black honeycomb for a quick fix, but in the long run i like the JMB stainless mesh grill

i have one from Streetscene.
it was black chrome original , i let it powdercoat in flat satin black.

its almost the same pattern as the bumper and scoop-grill.

srtsammy11.jpg

i have one from Streetscene.
it was black chrome original , i let it powdercoat in flat satin black.

its almost the same pattern as the bumper and scoop-grill.

srtsammy11.jpg

Could you please find a part# to match your streetscene grill please. I wanna weigh my options before I buy one and I don't wanna buy the wrong one if I do.LOL :)

could do like i just did i just took mine out gave them a light sanding (pita but..) then painted them flat black.

2011-04-24_12-29-56_992.jpg

now just waiting for my new black hood piece from stink to finish it off but should be here in a couple of days :)

could do like i just did i just took mine out gave them a light sanding (pita but..) then painted them flat black.

now just waiting for my new black hood piece from stink to finish it off but should be here in a couple of days :)

That seems like that could definitely be my option b/c so far looks like the only one I am seeing is by Carriage Works.

i think it looks pretty decent. and cant beat the cost about 5 bucks for a can of krylon paint lol. have to see how it holds up. but the chrome was driving me nuts with everything else blacked out so it and the hood badge had to go :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back