group buy on SCT tuners

ZCx said:
dam it, lol.

whens the cut off date??????

fantastic plastic ok ?????

how does the tellin ya'll how the truck is set up work ??????
ok , now ya'll quit pm'ing me please, my box is blowing up:D

I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER PRICING, these are torries prices.
I am not jacking up any pricing, not making a penny off any of this, jsut something to say thanks for all the support

when we get ten, and we have to have at least ten folks, I will pm each and every person and get there information:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ok , now ya'll quit pm'ing me please, my box is blowing up:D

I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER PRICING, these are torries prices.
I am not jacking up any pricing, not making a penny off any of this, jsut something to say thanks for all the support

when we get ten, and we have to have at least ten folks, I will pm each and every person and get there information:D

put me on the list Stinker :rock: :burnout: :five: :rock: :five: :burnout:

If you guys think that is a high price with it already tuned by Torrie:confused: This guy is. Here put it this way ( I have a man crush on Sean Roe:D) But knowing that consider Sean Luke Skywalker and Torrie would be Yoda (HE is reallllllly good) Just put it this way. I can pull your ass in 5th and hit 10psi working on 6th. :D:burnout:

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:
If you guys think that is a high price with it already tuned by Torrie:confused: This guy is. Here put it this way ( I have a man crush on Sean Roe:D) But knowing that consider Sean Luke Skywalker and Torrie would be Yoda (HE is reallllllly good) Just put it this way. I can pull your ass in 5th and hit 10psi working on 6th. :D:burnout:

ya means i go with Torrie's tune & i'll have boost????lol

What does the SCT use for a MAP sensor on Boosted applications?

TNVIPER said:
I have a 2005 SRT4 2-bar map sensor on mine...

Is that the standard with a Roe or Paxton?

We'll have to get Torrie and Brian Anderson together again for another tuning session and GTG.

Bone said:
What does the SCT use for a MAP sensor on Boosted applications?
Yup, the vec runs of the original but if you have the sct you need the the 2 bar and tap for (vac/boost ). or a 2 bar when you go over 5psi of boost I think.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Yup, the vec runs of the original but if you have the sct you need the the 2 bar and tap for (vac/boost ). or a 2 bar when you go over 5psi of boost I think.

The VEC has an internal MAP sensor, so I was wondering about the SCT with boost.

TNVIPER said:
Dont know about the Paxton but that was what Sean Roe said to get back when I converted from the VEC 2 yrs ago...
Yup, same one for the Paxton.

Once again, not to tie up this thread on the MAP sensor.(on my part)

Torrie is the Man when it comes to tuning with the SCT. Can't beat this package. SCT is probably the way of the future at least with our trucks and I have a VEC.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZCx

probably a silly question, but.

does Torries tune address the poppin on deceleration ????

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back