group buy on SCT tuners

madmanadam said:
LMSVPR, was that your truck that was on Troys lift when Dave was building his 426?

Yep :D :D
P4020032.jpg

we have done a few things there...in the picture i was installing my caltracs :rock: :rock:

Excellent!
Just got back from a bit of a drive and yes I feel a difference and my gas mileage went from 9.5 to 15, will see how long that lasts, if I keep the foot out of it.

madmanadam said:
Excellent!
Just got back from a bit of a drive and yes I feel a difference and my gas mileage went from 9.5 to 15, will see how long that lasts, if I keep the foot out of it.

The performance difference is real....just dont believe the gas mileage...since mine was custom tuned my mileage reads 30mpg+....;)

ah come on, I was feeling good about the dinosaurs. If I was worried about mileage I wouldn't have bought the truck. :) still better then my 95 ram. I get 30+ on my bikes to make up for the gas eaters.

Loaded up the 94 octane tune and WOW, what a killer tune!:rock: :rock: :rock: Truck feels sooo much better now. Pulls much, much better, and the decel pop from exhaust is almost gone. I'm going out for a nice long drive now....

Just got mine in the mail. I can't wait to try it out. Thanks Tony and Torrie for the fast service and great GB.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FastSRT19 said:
Loaded up the 94 octane tune and WOW, what a killer tune!:rock: :rock: :rock: Truck feels sooo much better now. Pulls much, much better, and the decel pop from exhaust is almost gone. I'm going out for a nice long drive now....

Where are you getting 94? :dontknow:
I have that tune but can only get 93

mine is doin good.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

installed 170 stat & it took:rock: :rock: :rock:

did not think the poppin decel prob was helped, but there was a smoothness to it with the tune.

spent the whole day resealin the exhaust system from the collector flange to the tail pipes. copper gaskets for the collector flanges, removed all clamps, cleaned, siliconed & retightened clamps & found two holes in welds & plugged them.

way better. still does it but with a quietness. no shot gun pops though.

passin power is great. will crank in another 1/2 turnish on the CalTracks tomorrow

not sure on the m.p.g's yet, lol :aetsch:

over all :rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
mine is doin good.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

installed 170 stat & it took:rock: :rock: :rock:

did not think the poppin decel prob was helped, but there was a smoothness to it with the tune.

spent the whole day resealin the exhaust system from the collector flange to the tail pipes. copper gaskets for the collector flanges, removed all clamps, cleaned, siliconed & retightened clamps & found two holes in welds & plugged them.

way better. still does it but with a quietness. no shot gun pops though.

passin power is great. will crank in another 1/2 turnish on the CalTracks tomorrow

not sure on the m.p.g's yet, lol :aetsch:

over all :rock: :rock: :rock:

I kinda miss the "Poppin"

moparracing said:
so...... how did your first runs @ pir in your srt-10 go ?? :dontknow: :D

well, i can feel more power after the SCT but more power + stock tires+ PIR'S not well prepped track= No traction :eek: i did better and hooked better without the SCT lol...time for DR's :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back