group buy on SCT tuners

:rock: :rock: :rock: guess what i've got in my hand ????????:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

STC came this afternoon:rock: :burnout:

thanks tony & torrie:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

thermostat tomorrow, install Wed. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:maybe get thermostat tomorrow & install tomorrow????

Last edited:
ok.....:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

are the directions on CD or DVD ???????????:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

ZCx said:
ok.....:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

are the directions on CD or DVD ???????????:itsme: :itsme: :itsme: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Sort of,
Just plug it into the OBD port (with the truck off) and follow the display.
It was very easy. On, Off, On, Off, On, Off...

MikeNice said:
Sort of,
Just plug it into the OBD port (with the truck off) and follow the display.
It was very easy. On, Off, On, Off, On, Off...

thanks man.:rock: :rock: :rock:

but some weird reason want to read the directions that came with this puppy, lol.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

found them on the STC web site. i can do this:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :itsme:

Last edited:
hcetzneb said:
Directions???? What are thoughts!!!

Aren't those the things woman read and men don't :D

Did all you guys get a cable to connect the sct to a labtop or no?
I just got the tuner and the disc.

nope.

disc & STC is all.

oh & a neat business card & STC badge

hcetzneb said:
Did all you guys get a cable to connect the sct to a labtop or no?
I just got the tuner and the disc.

cable is same as a printer cable;)

Just got mine today :rock: :rock:

now im gonna run...hopefully if weather is nice...at the track first without then with it? should i do this ? or should i put it in b4 i run:dontknow:

Thanks Tony and Torrie :rock: :rock:

Got mine today and loaded the valet tune and the truck did not like it, would not drive bucked like a rodeo, backed it back down the road to the house and put the 91 oct in and it drove fine, need to drive more.
Has anyone else have this issue? I have emailed Torrie waiting on a reply.

madmanadam said:
Got mine today and loaded the valet tune and the truck did not like it, would not drive bucked like a rodeo, backed it back down the road to the house and put the 91 oct in and it drove fine, need to drive more.
Has anyone else have this issue? I have emailed Torrie waiting on a reply.

doesn't the "valet tune" does this? it wont let ya do anything? so thats normal Adam ......right guys :dontknow:

I guess I don't understand what the valet tune is then. Iguess you put that tune in when you don't want anyone else to drive?
Yes, 92 & 93 octane is what I use.

I just have'nt used this type of tuner, my charger uses the Predator.

madmanadam said:
I guess I don't understand what the valet tune is then. Iguess you put that tune in when you don't want anyone else to drive?
Yes, 92 & 93 octane is what I use.

I just have'nt used this type of tuner, my charger uses the Predator.

correct, valet tune is so no one f around with ur truck, if some else drives it.

Predator and SCT are different. SCT works with "CMR" tunes for saying and has no canned tunes like diablo. like 91 stock 91 CAI 93CAI etc.

Its gonna be fun. You should drive down to PIR in Portland for some races this saturday,ill be racing the '10 for the first time. also theres a M&G happening

You should call Torrie and have him explain everything about SCT, i know i will soon lol :D

Thank you for the information. I wish I could come down to Portland but have to much going on before the season starts up. I run with the Mopar drag team of the nw with my charger. I will be down in Woodburn in July. I tried to race with the stock tire a couple of weeks ago with no luck, no hook-up.

Thanks again
Adam

madmanadam said:
Thank you for the information. I wish I could come down to Portland but have to much going on before the season starts up. I run with the Mopar drag team of the nw with my charger. I will be down in Woodburn in July. I tried to race with the stock tire a couple of weeks ago with no luck, no hook-up.

Thanks again
Adam

Gotcha, ill be at the mopar nationals in July, ill c ya there :rock:

We'll c if i can get my tires to hook up :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back