group buy on SCT tuners

if you dont have big mods think of these
set up a hot tune with the octane one point lower than the best octane you can get to be safe, say if you can get 93 set it for 92

then may be a valet tune

also maybe one for either hot as you can go or one for traveling to get fuel mileage
turn the fan on earlier if you are in a hot climate
keep the limiter close to stock if you want
and adjust any other parameters that you can think of

gotta ride fellas, runnin late:eek:

I e-mailed Torrie just load it up with whatever he thinks is best for my mods, and a valet tune...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Still good till Friday sorryjjst made it to griffs and what a bud emptied his entire freezer and cooking 40lbs of chicken and deer for me what a pal!!!!!!!

He has a list of folks now when I get home I will send y'all a confirmation number to get the gb price will be home around 3am

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Leave me a pm a d I will return it tonight

You know that texting while driving :driver: is very dangerous!

Did order mine, will be here Friday. So excited :elefant:

Woke up to my PM from Tony :)

Sent Email to Torrie 8am :) :)

Email from UPS confirming a Friday Delivery :) :) :)

Torrie agreed to Dyno Tweak my Tune at his shop on Monday before PCB :D :D :D :D

This type of service just doesn't happen these days, Except when Dealing with Tony.... :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks So Much you Ol Sheep Frugger :)

man :mad: :( :elefant: mine got rescheduled for Monday:toilet: lol

thanks Tony for lining up this g.b. and all the time you put in it's appreciated

Dammit, Tony can you hook me up with the GB price after my birthday (may 9th) im on lockdown for spending $ on my truck til after my special day :mad:

sorry dude, some things I just cant control we were able to extend it to friday, and was told this def want be offered again:eek:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
sorry dude, some things I just cant control we were able to extend it to friday, and was told this def want be offered again:eek:
Lol thats my luck, great deal, everybody better jump on this!

So how hard is this to change wiring from VEC to SCT? If it's nothing too crazy i'll be in for one of these.. shipped to Great White North :)

Deibs said:
So how hard is this to change wiring from VEC to SCT? If it's nothing too crazy i'll be in for one of these.. shipped to Great White North :)
the sct is a unit you pllug in under the dash and download and unplug, the vec you should be able to jsut unhook it and rehook it back via the suppplied connections with the vec, and go back to oem wiring

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back