5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc

1st set of pms have been sent out , please do not delay too long in ordering as it will hold up the rest of the orders, I am staggering them out so as to speed up the process, so please dont wait too long to send in the info

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc

1st set of pms have been sent out , please do not delay too long in ordering as it will hold up the rest of the orders, I am staggering them out so as to speed up the process, so please dont wait too long to send in the info

i guess im on the 2nd set of pms :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc

i sent out the first four names on this list, lets get on it guys!

your holding up me sending out the next four or five guys;)

1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc
13 germany
14 cybergun

I will probably send out more info to a few more folks this evening,

i cant stress how important it is to get it taken care of asap, this way we get them out to you asap, and the guys on the bottom dont have to wait as long

thanks

LMSVPR said:
hey stinker....tell me where to send the money ese:D :elefant:
I will buddy , I got to get all the confirmation order numbers together for ya and get them sent, you should get yours tonight good sir:D

1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc
13 germany
14 cybergun
15 srt2slow
16 oldcolt

Damn ,I already have one Tony.. now if I want to have Torries tunes instead of the ones I have ---What do I need to do? ---Can his tunes just be emailed to me and downloaded? or, will that not work? Or do I need to send the sct to him? Are Torries Tunes Basic,Generic, (for lack of a better word). This is what I was told after buying the sct and tunes from another Vendor..How do I know that the tunes will be any different from one vendor to another with out being Dyno'ed? Apart from purchasing one or trial and error. What are the differences in the tunes that make one tune better than another????

VIPR PWR said:
Damn ,I already have one Tony.. now if I want to have Torries tunes instead of the ones I have ---What do I need to do? ---Can his tunes just be emailed to me and downloaded? or, will that not work? Or do I need to send the sct to him? Are Torries Tunes Basic,Generic, (for lack of a better word). This is what I was told after buying the sct and tunes from another Vendor..How do I know that the tunes will be any different from one vendor to another with out being Dyno'ed? Apart from purchasing one or trial and error. What are the differences in the tunes that make one tune better than another????
th etunes can be emailed to ya, and you download them, now the differences, Idont now you would have to email torrie on that and ask him that part buddy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back