group buy on SCT tuners

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Yessir you know how I am you know it will be late, unless you need it at a certain time, if so jsut pm me buddy

just kiddin Tony.:aetsch:

whenever you can get it sent is fine.:rock:

thanks for gettin this GB together.:rock:

brain fart, should be here it time for LFC spring run. oh boy oh boy:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

ZCx said:
just kiddin Tony.:aetsch:

whenever you can get it sent is fine.:rock:

thanks for gettin this GB together.:rock:

brain fart, should be here it time for LFC spring run. oh boy oh boy:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:D :D :D :D

I already have the SCT and paid ALOT more for it than this group buy price. Awesome deal. As far as the SCT goes is it capable of turning on the fan at different temps for the guys that might want to change their thermostats to the 170's?

Everyone will get a pm wednesday night or evening

you will get an order number in your pm, without this number , you will pay full price, but I will let it run until wednesday evening around 6pm eastern,

I have been informed, this will be the one and only time this will ever be offered;)

that sucks, i'm not ready yet...

scoobert said:
that sucks, i'm not ready yet...

thats what she said:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

she? oh right......
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

great deal for someone !!

torrie tunes ROCK :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM

some of you will be getting a pm or email, i am gonna take a few folks first every day until the GB is over, that way we are not hit with the 20 or more at one time and we can get them out quicker to yuns:)

you will also recieve a confirmation order and it will be in no specific or but a random set of numbers DO NOT LOOSE IT, you will need to give it to get the GB price;)

some of you will be getting a pm or email, i am gonna take a few folks first every day until the GB is over, that way we are not hit with the 20 or more at one time and we can get them out quicker to yuns:)

ready when you is:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I now have a flashed PCM, do I put the original stock PCM in the truck to run the SCT tunes or do I keep what I have? Either way add me to the list.

1. trubuilt
2. viper beau
3, hcetzneb
4. ZXc
5. Da1cheif
6.LMSVPR
7.SCAR426
8. FASTSRT19
9. JIGSAW89
10. MIKENICE
11. MADMANADAM
12 05srtqc