group buy on SCT tuners

Tony, Add me to the List..... Just can't pass up a deal like That... :)

Shoot me a PM on when you want the money sent...

When do you want the List of Mods so Torrie can load the correct tunes???

Da1Chief said:
Tony, Add me to the List..... Just can't pass up a deal like That... :)

Shoot me a PM on when you want the money sent...

When do you want the List of Mods so Torrie can load the correct tunes???
I will get that info as soon as we get the ten folks there bubba:)

Would it be ok to just have one performance tune and save the other two for when I do my engine work?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Would it be ok to just have one performance tune and save the other two for when I do my engine work?:dontknow:
He did it with me I got one tune in nov and when I go to the dyno I send him the numbers for the other. Thanks for reminding me:five:

hot damn 400? ah shet... tony can torrie give me a good Nx tune? Im might just have to charge this one on the CC

DAMN
DAMN
DAMN
DAMN
DAMN
&
DAMN

I just got the money saved up for the freakin oil lines and power steering lines that are leaking.

NOW THIS.

Tony PM me the price for the
oil lines-black lines and red/black fittings
power steering lines w red fittings

I get a check monday so send you one then also.

I might have some more work coming in as another bedliner biz just folded. Woowhoo. Dont mean to be joyous at their loss but for my gain. So i think i may be pullin in a couple more dealers. Definitely help the ole bank account.

I will know more on what those sales guys want on Monday.

SHU

and i would also like to wait for my tune, im getting some mods in the next couple of weeks so that way i can get it tune just right :D if thats kool :bandit:

I purchased mine 4 days ago.. agggghhhh... 4 days... I should of waited..dang it. Now I just have to wait to receive it. Dang it

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its a handheld tuner scoofart, plug it in , download the tune of your choice, unplug and roll:D

perhaps someday you can offer a sweet group buy on the other one.
one with the little card slot on the dash.

scoobert said:
perhaps someday you can offer a sweet group buy on the other one.
one with the little card slot on the dash.
Alot of the VEC guys have gone away from those and went with SCT. The VEC is very invasive. Meaning, you have to splice into a whole bunch of the factory wires, including all the injector wires. Too much probability of something going wrong. The SCT is strictly plug in, program and your done. And with the right tuner, it will do everything the VEC 3 does.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back