group buy on SCT tuners

Hey Tony, Torrie at Unleashed Tuning made the SCT transaction super smooth. Thanks for organizing this and passing along a great deal!

BTW, did my parts ship yet? I'm chompin' on the bit in wanting to install everything and get a few dyno runs before and after the SCT flash tune.
Thanks again!
Dan

Just got my 04 this week the mods need to start somewhere. So put me on the list.

Jigsaw89 said:
Hey Tony, Torrie at Unleashed Tuning made the SCT transaction super smooth. Thanks for organizing this and passing along a great deal!

BTW, did my parts ship yet? I'm chompin' on the bit in wanting to install everything and get a few dyno runs before and after the SCT flash tune.
Thanks again!
Dan

:dito:

Got my tuner this morning :elefant: Had to go to work before I could use it. :mad:

Thanks again Tony!

Jigsaw89 said:

Thanks again!
Dan
it all should be there monday good sir

MikeNice said:
She love's you too Tony :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
she is a baby doll bud, give her a hug for me, and I sent your name decals out today sir, u should get them in a day or so , so tell her to watch for them:)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
she is a baby doll bud, give her a hug for me, and I sent your name decals out today sir, u should get them in a day or so , so tell her to watch for them:)

I know she puts up with all my sh#t.
Thanks, she'll be happy:elefant:

I`m waiting and waiting,and no sct is coming:mad:

here in Germany are all Airports Closed for the Island Problem !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back