GTG JUNE 21ST SATURDAY CONCORD NC

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok fellas here ya go, lets get it started, I cant for sure say I will be there , but will make a helluva effort to make it;)

But What to do?

Where to meet?

Start a list?

GET IT ON BOYS!!!:D

List of attendies

Stank
FastFood
???????

Let's see,Brats gtg this Saturday,yours the following,and then the Jax gtg on the 28th !!!Damn that's a busy schedule !!!

You better make it and bring mama for an anniv dinner on me.

FASTFOOD said:
You better make it and bring mama for an anniv dinner on me.

She has to work that morn at the Y, so it may be later depending on what we do bo, but istn there a cruisin in either mooresville or high point? cant remember

but I will most likely be there;)

Stinker said:
She has to work that morn at the Y, so it may be later depending on what we do bo, but istn there a cruisin in either mooresville or high point? cant remember

but I will most likely be there;)

Ford lovin' Bastige wouldn't come to Chattanooga..

FATJACK said:
Ford lovin' Bastige wouldn't come to Chattanooga..

Yeah but Concord is only $12.48 in gas from the house:p

plus I got lucky last weekend, and Roz wouldnt promise me any lovin:marchmellow:

Lets seeeeee, you got beat by a ford lightning right?:p :argh:

Bring your fanny to Concord next weekend, you go to statesville anyway , jsut stop on in:rock:

labontecsi said:
List of attendees

Stank
FastFood
labontecsi

I vote for dinner at Greg's then?????

Sounds killer to me, Greg , What time would be good for you bo, or is this feasable to have a GTG on Saturday for you?:dontknow:

List of attendees

Stank
FastFood
labontecsi
SilvrSRT10

I vote for dinner at Greg's then?????

Me too. The way Tony has raved about Chef Greg, I gotta try some of his cookin'. Greg, let us know what time is best for you for us to have a little GTG.

he should be closing in about 10minutes , maybe he will chime in, but man! his grub is bar none bo! top notch!!:marchmellow:

I believe there's a car show at the MerchandiseMart on the 21st, but it's probably over fairly early... There's also a spot near UNCC where all the ricers gather on Saturday nights, maybe Stinker can take some more money from one of them?
Let me check the schedule at Lowe's and Concord Speedway to see if there's any racing that night. Anything else somebody may want to do in the area? I'll gladly do the research.

Sounds good to me bo:rock:

I know there has to be something to do somehwere, I think over at hooters or quakerstate they do something on the weekends:dontknow:

Can't we go cow-tippin' or goat-f*ckin' or somethin'? Ain't y'all got those faintin' goats?? Them's a ton-o-fun.

:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back