GTG JUNE 21ST SATURDAY CONCORD NC

Roz-SRT said:
Can't we go cow-tippin' or goat-f*ckin' or somethin'? Ain't y'all got those faintin' goats?? Them's a ton-o-fun.

:D :D :D

I got a fat dalmation, if you squint just right she looks like a cow. You can try to tip her all you want.:D

There is also a petting zoo and lecture about barnyard animals at the Charlotte Nature Museum on the 21st.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

There is some racin' at Concord Motorsports Park in the evening. There's always Hooters (a club favorite).

OR, we can all hang out at my house and load a moving truck between beers:rock: :rock: :rock: , my house finally went under contract yesterday:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

You guys are gonna burn yourselves out on GTG's before the September Panama Party which is the one I will attend.. THE GTG.. The one all of your energies will be required for.

Last edited:
Stinker said:
Sounds killer to me, Greg , What time would be good for you bo, or is this feasable to have a GTG on Saturday for you?:dontknow:
I'm off all morning have to be at the restaurant @ 3 pm to get ready and open at 5. But I can work the timing out a lil to try to met up:D

hmm..18 hrs R/T..500 bucks in gas..tolls?....somewhere to stay...food..thas about a grand for one day...lol...Guess I will have to pass..but sure would be fun..

Riff62 said:
hmm..18 hrs R/T..500 bucks in gas..tolls?....somewhere to stay...food..thas about a grand for one day...lol...Guess I will have to pass..but sure would be fun..

LOLOL dont worry riff this is a itty bitty GTG:p

Greg how about this?

we do a GTG around 12 noon, hang out Bs and such then around 5-6pm we all come back to your Restaranut and have din din?

would that work bo?

Stinker said:
Greg how about this?

we do a GTG around 12 noon, hang out Bs and such then around 5-6pm we all come back to your Restaranut and have din din?

would that work bo?
Yeah it's ok with me, we can do the traditional Hooters for lunch or something.:dontknow:

Lets plan on hooters around 12 or so, till say 3pm, then let Greg go cook us some ribye:p and crabcakes, and......:D

we'll BS till say six, then over to his place, then after din din, we tromp around a lil and see wha ttrouble arrizes:D

Oh and Labonte............watch out for Gregs waitress's;) WWWOOOOOWWW!:congrats:

Stinker said:
Lets plan on hooters around 12 or so, till say 3pm, then let Greg go cook us some ribye:p and crabcakes, and......:D

we'll BS till say six, then over to his place, then after din din, we tromp around a lil and see wha ttrouble arrizes:D

Oh and Labonte............watch out for Gregs waitress's;) WWWOOOOOWWW!:congrats:
hostess's,wait staff is just ok

Hooter's is located right at Concord mills by Lowes Motor Speedway. While everybody is here you can check out the 1/4 mile drag strip they be buildin, going up fast!!!!

Stinker said:

I've been there with my wife, but I don't think she'll be there this time.:girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit:

I'm safe.

If anyone's interested, I'll probably go to the test -n-tune in Pageland, SC on Friday night.

labontecsi said:
I've been there with my wife, but I don't think she'll be there this time.:girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit: :girlshit:

I'm safe.

If anyone's interested, I'll probably go to the test -n-tune in Pageland, SC on Friday night.

Pageland? why not mooresville? hell I dont knwo , dunt matta:D

all I know is the LADIES at Gregs place has nice buttocks:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stinker said:
Pageland? why not mooresville? hell I dont knwo , dunt matta:D

'cause Pageland has TNT on Friday nights, Mooresville is on Saturday afternoon.:p OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, wait, Mooresville makes more sense NOW:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I love that little feller.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

labontecsi said:
'cause Pageland has TNT on Friday nights, Mooresville is on Saturday afternoon.:p OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, wait, Mooresville makes more sense NOW:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I love that little feller.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

LOLOL I got the feeling , you and I are going to be the only ones there:D

What about me are my posts to low to count me in:p :argh: ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back