GTG JUNE 21ST SATURDAY CONCORD NC

jrgnd said:
So I am not good enough for you to get ahold of me...:D ....I will do my best to make it...

dang bo! hell I didnt know if ya wanted to come down that far:D

BRING ON THE BEEF DADDY, CALL MY NAME BABY! CALL MY NAME!!!!:D

Stinker said:
dang bo! hell I didnt know if ya wanted to come down that far:D

BRING ON THE BEEF DADDY, CALL MY NAME BABY! CALL MY NAME!!!!:D

Working late so I can head down there...I am looking to spend the night over there...

I will call you to confirm...

Is everyone coming solo or bringin others? just need to put the # of people RSVP in da book for us.

FASTFOOD said:
Is everyone coming solo or bringin others? just need to put the # of people RSVP in da book for us.
I'm coming solo but bringing the appetite of two.:D

I had a great time today guys. It's nice to put faces with the screen names. Great dinner Greg, as usual. Too bad me and Tony didn't win the car show, some friggin' shiny Ferd took the truck class-like he knew he was going to enter a show or something.
Can't wait to do it again.

labontecsi said:
Too bad me and Tony didn't win the car show, some friggin' shiny Ferd took the truck class-like he knew he was going to enter a show or something.
Can't wait to do it again.
Was it the black one with all the chrome JC Whitney stuff on it? :argh: I guess the judges go for all the shiny stuff.

Great to meet new friends and see the old ones as well. It ended up just being the six of us. Stinker, Stinkers Boss (in a Porsche), SilvrSRT10, Labontecsi, Thjones3 and Fastfood. We spent some time BSn' at Hooters then went over to the car show.

Tony and Todd decided to enter the car show on a whim. We looked at cars and then tried to find a cool spot (it had just rained so it was very humid) so we went into the mall and walked around a bit. Ended up at Starbucks and got some iced coffee's to cool down the insides.

Then it was time to head over to Chef Greg's (Union Street Bistro) and had a great, I repeat GREAT meal. If your ever in Concord, you gotta stop in.

Sorry everyone, no pics. Had a great time and we missed you guys that couldn't make it. Hope to see you next time.

I had a great time as well. The JC Whitney furd didn't really do anything for me :dontknow:, the judges didn't know what a real truck looks like. The food at Greg's place was excellent. However, Hooters was below par :( . It was Todd's B-day and they wouldn't even sing for him :argh:. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera.

sorry i missed guys:mad: .... to many troubles at the club friday night and had to stay very late.... got home around 7.30

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back