Guess Who's Back

Funny your old truck says hennessey on the add.. Just called the guy as well says his buddy bought it from you and it was sold to him as a Hennessey truck and hes only asking $40,000.00 for it because he thinks its a Hennessesy as you told him lol.. Now hes over paid for something its not... hmmmmm LOL... sorry bro you had to dig it up.. I cant belief when you sold it you told he guy it was hennessey and not " steves venom performance who never sold one performance part shop lol" Because I guarantee you if he knew it was Steves venom shop the price would be about 20k ...you forget dude i was there at the meets, i was there at the cruise nights I was there at the strip and when people asked you about it,,, I heard the answers.. and every time it was Hennessey...

OMG the ignornece on this guy is too much!!! First off I never sold my truck to any guy lol. I don't even know who bought the thing lol. I traded that truck in for my Viper and it was way less than 40k! I am 1000% sure the dealer never told him it was a Hennessey built truck!!!

Now like I stated in my past post when you tried to say the truck was strictly a poser lol. Come on your making yourself look completely retarded with all the trash talk. One thing I learned a long time ago is when someone comes with the trash talk its because they are trying to cover up the short comings in some way lol.

I have to apologize to the rest of the members for your behaviour most people come on here to have a good time and talk about things they are interested in. You are on here trying to talk trash like a 12 year old that just found his first chat room. People don't come here to see posts from the internet tough guy.

For my final point and I will make this very clear because I do understand your a little slow! Next time you want to talk trash take into consideration what is actually motivating you. Here let me explain why you feel you need to trash talk. Your truck sucks, your broke and you dream about living large but only to find yourself crying yourself to sleep knowing it will never happen. Step up fool and stop trying to cause confilct on the net. :chain:

hehehehe,,, your cute... you might want to do some research before you post up such misguided rants.. lol..

OMG the ignornece on this guy is too much!!! First off I never sold my truck to any guy lol. I don't even know who bought the thing lol. I traded that truck in for my Viper and it was way less than 40k! I am 1000% sure the dealer never told him it was a Hennessey built truck!!!

Now like I stated in my past post when you tried to say the truck was strickly a poser lol. Come on your making yourself look completely retarded with all the trash talk. One thing I learned a long time ago is when someone comes with the trash talk its because they are trying to cover up the short comings in some way lol.

I have to apologize to the rest of the members for your behaviour most people come on here to have a good time and talk about things they are interested in. You are on here trying to talk trash like a 12 year old that just found his first chat room. People don't come here to see posts from the internet tough guy.

For my final point and I will make this very clear because I do understand your a little slow! Next time you want to talk trash take into consideration what is actually motivating you. Here let me explain why you feel you need to trash talk. Your truck sucks, your broke and you dream about living large but only to find yourself crying yourself to sleep knowing it will never happen. Step up fool and stop trying to cause confilct on the net. :chain:

hehehehe,,, your cute... you might want to do some research before you post up such misguided rants.. lol..

Research what lol.... It makes no difference if the comments about you are true or not because it is posted on the forum. Thats exactly what you did posted a bunch of ignorant pointless none factual based bs....

Get a real life not one based on the life you want to pretend to have on the internet.

Like this fool said earlier I am totally done with this conversation!

Actually the final words are check yourself now I am done lol

Last edited:
Sorry, you failed your interview

Do I get any kind of souvenir?
2211ae337744b623c70534997a7d6178.jpg

ohhh awww.. stone cold lays down the " ya better check ya self before ya wreck ya self" .. lol

what am i gonna do now.. " wait you better call daddy and ask him for his check book" lol.. im sure that will help like it has in the past. bwahahaha..

Research what lol.... It makes no difference if the comments about you are true or not because it is posted on the forum. Thats exactly what you did posted a bunch of ignorant pointless none factual based bs....

Get a real life not one based on the life you want to pretend to have on the internet.

Like this fool said earlier I am totally done with this conversation!

Actually the fianl words are check yourself now I am done lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back