Guys I wanta know what everyone thinks?!

WizzySRT10 said:
guys I have good news... .I called the hospital and talked to them and they said they'd handle it all.... Free of charge...Apperently the hospital had someone donate a crap loads of cash or something and wanted it for someone that was needy and apparently my mom was their choice some how. I am keeping my truck... Thanks guys for the support!!!! I really feel touched that you all were behind me!!!!

Hey Wizz..great news...

As our parents get older these issues will continue to come up....As Django said your state's Medicare program can save you tons of cash in the future....However the state usually basis "need" on assets....homes, cars, etc...As you are your moms power of attorney you may (with her permission) place her assets in your name....On paper she would then live in your house, drive your car etc etc....You have to talk to a lawyer and your accountant about the best way to handle this....

Then there are no more bills.....Just a thought....

I actually bought my dad his home and his truck so they have always been in my name....when he got sick the hospital bill was $140,000.00....he qualified for the state program.....and they paid 100%....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back