h-town srt-10

Venom Power said:
What's the weather gonna be like that day Ironhead? Personally the 15th sounds more appealing since there will be a huge crowd at that park that day. But if the 8th works for you and everyone else, :dontknow: so be it. I will just have to bring my daughter along since the 8th will be her 7th birthday. I'll just have to be sure so I can do a brisket and get the stuff together that would be needed for grilling burgers and dogs as well.. Are there any grills at that park? Would we need to tote one along?

not to be a smart a$$ but how am i to tell the weather 3 weeks from now LOL and why would there be anymore peeps there than any saturday ,,i think they have a little zoo therealso you could take the youngon the see the varmits
and your daughter can pet my hound dog ,,,he loves kids ,,,there are some grills around the covered spots im going to get there early to try and grab one but i am also bring an old weber ,,i will bring burgers and beans ,,,dont know how many i can feed but it will be ok ,,,if no one shows my fat hound dog beagle needs to chase a stix anyway,,,he needs the exercise :D

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
March 8th ,BEAR CREEK PARK---HOUSTON TEXAS---HWY 6 AND CLAY ROAD 12 NOON ----BYOBeer

burgers ,beans and beer ,an explosive combo come sunday lol:D IF RAINED OUT 3-15-08

Last edited:
i can only make it on 3.15.08...out of town on the 8th...maybe next time....i dont think Anthony (Venom Power) will make it either that day..its his daughters B-day....

would be a fun event to make:rock: but i cant do the 8 either:( will be out of town toooo,but the 15 i am open maybe next time,but if something changes ill post up going

SINCE SO MANY HAVE REQUESTED THE 15TH ,,,THE GTG IS NOW SET FOR THE 15th,,,ok now you homers have to go lol:rock:

GTG MARCH 15 2008 BEAR CREEK PARK HOUSTON TEXAS HWY SIX AND CLAY ROAD BYOBeer :rock:

i am in:rock: do we need a list of things to bring. ill bring anything we need to help :elefant: food drinks chips. :burnout: maybe some chairs let me know
trey

if you got some fold up chairs would help,,im sure there will be some that dont bring any thing i will bring a ton of burger supplies and baked beans ,,

anyone got any horse shoe set ups,

faslane505 said:
i can only make it on 3.15.08...

Bring yo' AZZ.......:D

silverqc said:
i am in:rock:
trey

Shit, if Trey is gonna' make it to GTG, I'll have to see what I can do to free up some previous engagements.....;)

im counting for burgers ,,,come on we can do better ,,lol:elefant:

Ironhead said:
plus i got to burn two burgers for my hound ,,he dont likem rare

Originally Posted by Ironhead
GTG MARCH 15 2008 BEAR CREEK PARK HOUSTON TEXAS HWY SIX AND CLAY ROAD BYOBeer

ill bring the beer..

taking requests please....

Lots of ice cold Shiner Bock....check!!!

what else?

God I hope I'm out of this hell hole Mexico..................

I tried to get a planetary gear set i removed from a winch sent back to houston so i didnt have to overhaul it in the dusty windy no tool having bad food hell. But alas they'd rather me build it in shit instead of the proper way..................

If i'm around i'll bring the 10 and the resently de-throned 8!

colorado koolade?????

ohh who is that b bustin out in your sig? she looks fimiliar

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back