Had my A$$ handed to me!

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am crusing @ 70 on I45, with my uncle in his viper behind me(he wooped up on me earlier in the day) and some weird looking mercedes comes up next to me and starts reving up, I figure w/e and hit 3rd, and had a one lenght jump, as soon as I got into 4th he blew by me like I was stopped. All of the sudden my uncle comes around me (laughing) and gets next to him, he went and had a small jump only to be passed!?!?!?! They went to go again and I ran up on them, I had at least a 30mph advantage on them both and the mercedes caught me in seconds... That was the fastest street vehical I have every seen, my uncle said from a 70 to 140 race he would 5 lenghts!!!

I found it.... look only 500,000$ Lol I should pay better attention to what I run.

http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtests/8898/mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren.html

you dumbass. thats one of the fastest cars ever made. lol nice try thou lol

it's captin dewmass, yea was in a little deeper than I thought.

But he's deeper in his wallet by 100x plus, and mainly to benefit Germans no less.

Your truck looks a whole lot better (GOD that car is FUGLY!), and you invested reasonable money mainly into Americans.

Yeah, I know Daimler is now under the Chrysler umbrella, but I highly suspect the cash allocations of the respective budgets hasn't changed all that much.

Last edited:
BigRed460 said:
I am crusing @ 70 on I45, with my uncle in his viper behind me(he wooped up on me earlier in the day) and some weird looking mercedes comes up next to me and starts reving up, I figure w/e and hit 3rd, and had a one lenght jump, as soon as I got into 4th he blew by me like I was stopped. All of the sudden my uncle comes around me (laughing) and gets next to him, he went and had a small jump only to be passed!?!?!?! They went to go again and I ran up on them, I had at least a 30mph advantage on them both and the mercedes caught me in seconds... That was the fastest street vehical I have every seen, my uncle said from a 70 to 140 race he would 5 lenghts!!!

I found it.... look only 500,000$ Lol I should pay better attention to what I run.

http://www.caranddriver.com/roadtests/8898/mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren.html

Was the driver blond? Paris drives one.

They had one of those on My Classic Garage last night. 850 HP supercharged v8.

Yeah i seen that on tv to. That guy had a sweet Chevelle. You think though for 500 grand it would have better rims on the benz.

They custom make that car to your measurements. Same as the Salen S/7

Personaly i would take the Salen.

The SLR McLaren was the fastest Automatic car. They're wicked I wouldn't mess with one!

DUDE! You saw a McLaren SLR on the highway?!?!??! How frickin' awesome! Now you guys know why I keep a camera in my truck.
Sorry about the ass-handing, but....those things happen. :)

(BTW- Paris Hilton *OWNS* one. She certainly doesn't *drive* one. LOL)

Kevan said:
DUDE! You saw a McLaren SLR on the highway?!?!??! How frickin' awesome! Now you guys know why I keep a camera in my truck.
Sorry about the ass-handing, but....those things happen. :)

LOL)

Yeah really,............I would love to see and hear one, hand my ass to me!!! LOL

patrick

It looked nice, and I never realy heard it. All I got was a nice way as he blew by me, I had no idea what it was till I got on google. The one thing I laughed at was the little wing that comes out at 100.

BigRed460 said:
The one thing I laughed at was the little wing that comes out at 100.
Giggle all you want. That's an air brake.
And it actually works quite well.

If you saw it pop up, he was braking. Pretty hard.

Here's a quick Flash demo of the car:
http://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/pc/web_special_en/flash.html
To see the air brake, click on "Explore", then "Air Brake".

The rotors are ceramic. They glow orange when you jump on the brakes. :)

Fun Fact: The supercharger for the SLR is made by the same company that makes them the TSTM by Roe.

Kevan said:
Fun Fact: The supercharger for the SLR is made by the same company that makes them the TSTM by Roe.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I was in Dubai in mid july , stayed for a week , saw three during that week :adore: :cool: i couldnt believe it !!they look very nice in reality , but i prefer the veyron :D :D

DenOfThievz said:
But he's deeper in his wallet by 100x plus, and mainly to benefit Germans no less.

Your truck looks a whole lot better (GOD that car is FUGLY!), and you invested reasonable money mainly into Americans.

Yeah, I know Daimler is now under the Chrysler umbrella, but I highly suspect the cash allocations of the respective budgets hasn't changed all that much.

Funny, that comment sounds just like something a Lightning owner would say. Sorry, couldn't help it.
Jeff

I have never been beaten in my truck....then again there arent too many people looking to race btween my parking spot and my front yard....:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back