Halloween Party

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So which Florida member is gonna host the Halloween costume party?:dontknow: :dontknow:

I say for a party we should all plan and meet up at halloween horror nights and make a night of it.:rock: Then maybe go to Scott`s place and trash it for a few?:dontknow: :D

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
I say for a party we should all plan and meet up at halloween horror nights and make a night of it.:rock: Then maybe go to Scott`s place and trash it for a few?:dontknow: :D

When we going to do this thing? :) If we are going to the Horror Nights, it'd be a little silly to have the party at my place. :dontknow: :eek: But, if we don't go to Universal, we could have a party at my place. :)

Black1 said:
When we going to do this thing? :) If we are going to the Horror Nights, it'd be a little silly to have the party at my place. :dontknow: :eek: But, if we don't go to Universal, we could have a party at my place. :)

You got anything that goes on around your neck of the woods at hallow time?

Black1 said:
Hell, I dunno.... What you think, Mutt? Dennis? Scoot? .... ya know, the one's that actually have jobs. :eek: :D
Hey I work hard,once in awhile.:D :p ;)

Black1 said:
That's not what I said..... ;) :p I said you didn't have a JOB. :D
Believe me I do have a job.:D :D :D btw are there any motels close to you.:dontknow:

WTF???!! You bastids come up to Chatt on the 25th. We'll call it a GD Halloween party. We'll all get dress up (or down) and drink like mofo's!!!!!

:rock: :cheers: :beer:

Roz-SRT said:
WTF???!! You bastids come up to Chatt on the 25th. We'll call it a GD Halloween party. We'll all get dress up (or down) and drink like mofo's!!!!!

What you talkin about Willis.:D :p ;) :marchmellow:

Brat said:
Believe me I do have a job.:D :D :D btw are there any motels close to you.:dontknow:

There are plenty of places to stay close-by... We are 10 miles from Cocoa Beach. I also have two extra bedrooms, a couch, and a love seat available. :D Dennis usually passes out on the love seat at about 11pm, so that might be taken already. :p :rock: :congrats:

Roz-SRT said:

Wish I could, Bubba. :(

Black1 said:
There are plenty of places to stay close-by... We are 10 miles from Cocoa Beach. I also have two extra bedrooms, a couch, and a love seat available. :D Dennis usually passes out on the love seat at about 11pm, so that might be taken already. :p :rock: :congrats:
Well thats cool,as soon as a date is given I will be more able to see if we can make it.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back