Halloween Party

NBT said:
Hey numbnutz quit hoin up our thread...Sheesh...make one FL GTG...and you got a say...:p :rofl:
Guess I will be North Bound Truckin...on the 24th of Oct...On I-75 in a 454 SS
:driver: Got no time to spare...I'm going Bowhunting...I need the break.. fuggit:dontknow:
Should put me up in Nooga round 6pm ish:dontknow: yet...have not "run the route" on the PC.:dontknow:
Thinking of running straight to Toledo instead of WV...then Toledo...saves quite a bit on the fuel bill.

DOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You gotta stop in - hell. Stay the fkin night!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: PM Sent!

Black1 said:
Oct. 25th (Saturday).... My house.... Pool, Food, Drinks included.... Bring your own shorts. :D

Who's coming? :dontknow: :eek:

I have the 25th and 26th off!!

Guess who's crashing your party!!!?!??!:rock::rock::rock:

ntw0rk said:

Nice!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, and are we going to make this a costume party??? :dontknow: :confused: I think Mutt just wanted one because it's the only time of year people think his "mask" looks cool! :rock: :D :p

Black1 said:
Nice!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Oh, and are we going to make this a costume party??? :dontknow: :confused: I think Mutt just wanted one because it's the only time of year people think his "mask" looks cool! :rock: :D :p
Eh.... a beer bottle is mask enough for me! :D
aposters01.jpg

ntw0rk said:

aw shit,you goin to be there?:( :p just make sure to bring your better half with ya Scoot.:dontknow:

Oh yea,I will be there as well.Lets kill some whiskey Jake.:rock:

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
aw shit,you goin to be there?:( :p just make sure to bring your better half with ya Scoot.:dontknow:

Don't think the old lady is gonna make it... :(

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:

There will be many Dead Soldiers on the battlefield this night, for sure. :D

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
Shall we name a few?:D

Here lies Jack Daniels....

Here lies Jose Cuervo....

Here lies Evan Williams...

Here lies Johnny Walker....

Here lies Captain Henry Morgan....

Here lies Piotr Smirnoff....

Here we have the site of the destruction of Ketel Number One.... :D

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Here lies Jack Daniels....

Here lies Jose Quervo....

Here lies Evan Williams...

Here lies Johnny Walker....

Here lies Captain Henry Morgan....

Here lies Piotr Smirnoff....

This is where the Makers Mark the site of the destruction of Ketel Number One.... :D

Fixed it for ya! ;)

Black1 said:
Oct. 25th (Saturday).... My house.... Pool, Food, Drinks included.... Bring your own shorts. :D

Who's coming? :dontknow: :eek:

1. Jake (BLACK1)
2. Sarah (Black1's Wife)
3. Brian (Sprayedbusa)
4. Kristen (Brian's Girl)
5. Mutt (Mutt... and wife???)
6. Dennis (05GTS/ACRMYNAMEISDENNISANDIMGHEY)
7. Scoot (NetW0rk)

:dontknow: Who else??? :confused:

no viper yet said:
how about another ghey car to your party i could park next to mutt

Would love to have you, Dennis. You can help keep your Son in line. :D :D

1. Jake (BLACK1)
2. Sarah (Black1's Wife)
3. Brian (Sprayedbusa)
4. Kristen (Brian's Girl)
5. Mutt (Mutt... and wife???)
6. Dennis (05GTS/ACRMYNAMEISDENNISANDIMGHEY)
7. Scoot (NetW0rk)
8. Dennis (No Viper Yet)

Also... If you guys/gals want to bring your fishin' poles... there are some great fish in the "pond" right outside my back door. :dontknow: :) .... Catch-and-Release only, please. As I don't have anything to clean/scale anything... and I'm not sure I'd want to eat any of them anyway after the storm a few weeks ago. :eek: ;) Could be fun tho. :dontknow:

We have two spare bedrooms (one is Sarah's office, but we have a nice air mattress that fits good in there.... It's actually really comfortable. :eek: ). There are LOTS of decent hotels around here to stay the night as well. I would suggest the Ron Jon Resort. It's only about 5 miles from the house. :rock:

Anyone coming is going to need my address and directions (Except Dennis and Scott), so just PM me and I'll give you all the info. :rock:

I'm going to buy a new grill this weekend.... my old one is dead. :( So, we can cook some steaks/burgers/brats/etc. ..... Anyone have any requests on food? :dontknow: If anyone wants chicken/fish/veggie please let me know. :) I'll have a menu posted before the gig.

You should check out the Big Green Eggs that we have at our store!!:rock:
http://www.biggreenegg.com/
You can bake in the damn things!!:rock:

I wish I could get you a discount on a grill... we have some beautiful Lynx, Viking and Weber grills!! (The Webers are on the low end of what we have!)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back