Halloween Party

I wish we could make, but we are still paying for the wedding.

I hope you all a damn good time.

Bill.

I think I have to work on the 25th. But if I can, I will be there!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
WTF???!! You bastids come up to Chatt on the 25th. We'll call it a GD Halloween party. We'll all get dress up (or down) and drink like mofo's!!!!!

:rock: :cheers: :beer:

Hey numbnutz quit hoin up our thread...Sheesh...make one FL GTG...and you got a say...:p :rofl:
Guess I will be North Bound Truckin...on the 24th of Oct...On I-75 in a 454 SS
:driver: Got no time to spare...I'm going Bowhunting...I need the break.. fuggit:dontknow:
Should put me up in Nooga round 6pm ish:dontknow: yet...have not "run the route" on the PC.:dontknow:
Thinking of running straight to Toledo instead of WV...then Toledo...saves quite a bit on the fuel bill.

NBT said:
Hey numbnutz quit hoin up our thread...Sheesh...make one FL GTG...and you got a say...:p :rofl:
Guess I will be North Bound Truckin...on the 24th of Oct...On I-75 in a 454 SS
:driver: Got no time to spare...I'm going Bowhunting...I need the break.. fuggit:dontknow:
Should put me up in Nooga round 6pm ish:dontknow: yet...have not "run the route" on the PC.:dontknow:
Thinking of running straight to Toledo instead of WV...then Toledo...saves quite a bit on the fuel bill.
Let me know when you are going to be in Toledo, we will make sure we run down there a tip a few cold one's with you.

Bill.

You all just have to much fun....it's unfair

SrtBrad said:
Damn I wish I could make this one.

You can come to the ceiling fan GTG, I will save a switch for your personal use:D :D :rock: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back