Hand Held Flash Programmers now available for all SRT Trucks!

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DC Performance is happy to announce that we now have SCT hand held programmers available for all year SRT trucks (Regular Cab and QC). All of our previous calibrations will be available as well as our custom calibrations (done from your dyno sheets).

We would like to thank everyone for your patience; we wanted to wait to release our version of this product once we could support all of the truck part numbers, as of just a few days ago, there were a couple of part numbers not supported in the SCT software.

For those who do not know what a SCT flash programmer is, here is a brief explanation. This flash programmer is sold by SCT approved dealers/tuners.
It allows the customer to download a new calibration into their computer that the dealer / tuner (DC Performance) has developed. This saves the hassle of shipping your computer back and forth or having to buy a spare ecu and having it flashed. The programmer will also allow you to read and erase trouble codes, reinstall your stock program or chose from up to two additional programs if you wish (high octane fuel, low octane fuel, valet mode, are some examples.)

Although not currently supported, in the near future SCT should be adding additional features to the handheld programmer. Some of these are:

LIVELOAD: allows the tuner to e-mail new tuning files that the owner can upload into the handheld programmer themselves via a standard USB cable, saving the hassle of sending the programmer back to the tuning shop.

LIVEUPDATE: allows the customer to update to firmware of the handheld programmer when they become available.

LIVELINK: this is the SCT datalogging software. If the ford Livelink software is any indicator, this software should be very powerful, and much faster than anything that’s out there right now for the DCX vehicle lineup. In addition, there should be the option of inputting two
analog inputs to the hand held for logging external channels, such asEGT, boost, air fuel ratio, etc.

End user adjustability, on other SCT handheld product’s, the tuner has the
option adding in certain adjustable parameters. Some of the parameters I
imagine they will add are: rpm limiter, shift points, idle speed , ignition timing, fuel adjustments, and so on.

What will set DC Performance apart from everyone else when it comes to this product? The answer is value. First off, all of our programs are proven and have been on vehicles for some time now. There is no learning curve at this point for us. We currently offer all of our programs (including forced induction) with all the benefits (cooler running, raised rev limit, torque management delete, etc) people have come to expect. You the customer will get all this for a price that is competitive with other vendors out there that have just started to tune these vehicles. In addition, many of our calibrations are done, and have been done, in real time, on the Dyno, using our special tuning system, which is something that no other Viper tuner has.

PRICING:

Standard Calibrations: $ 699
(including programmer)

Current Customers: $ PLEASE call, as we are offering special pricing that cannot advertise.(gives you all the advantages of the programmer and the ability to change back to stock)

· Custom calibrations are extra.
· 172 degree thermostat recommended.
· Calibrations are for "off road use only"

We will still offer our current computer programming for those who do not want a flash programmer now at a new lower price.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Last edited:
what's included in the standard calibrations ? do we just pick 2, like valet mode & high octane mode ??
do your tunes eliminate the back 2 o2 sensor readings ?

sounds like a good deal.........:D

RedSrt007 said:
This is definitely another milestone in the DCX tuning world :)

I agree! :rock: I have used SCT's XCal2 programmers in the past (the same as what is offered here), and they are the BEST system to date. :) I'm so glad SCT finally came up with a solution for DCX vehicles. :rock:

Dan I bought the StageII PCM from you guys about 2 years ago and the temp still stays around 200 to 210. I did install the 170 thermostat at the same time. Is the fan calibration different on the 6 speeds or did mine come out before the fan calibration. Will the SCT be compatible with the StageII and will I see any additional benefits?

i'm quite fresh at this matters, could you even post a picture of that programmer?

how do you switch from a mode to another? let's say Valet to High octane?

thanks

Last edited:
KRAZYSRT10 said:
What is Valet?

Valet is the EPA recommended de-tuning that allows for only 50 RWP. It helps eliminate the smog as well as keep those 16-year old "drivers" under control when they escape with your truck behind the fancy restaurant. Won't THEY be surprised!! :bebored:

moparracing said:
what's included in the standard calibrations ? do we just pick 2, like valet mode & high octane mode ??

2nd That...

Just left my third message for them since this has been posted. I can't seem to get a hold of the right person.

Thanks everyone for your interest. I was out of town for the holiday and now believe that I have contacted everyone. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Dan Cragin

DC Performance said:
Thanks everyone for your interest. I was out of town for the holiday and now believe that I have contacted everyone. Thanks and sorry for the delay.

Dan Cragin
...................................Welcome back Dan!

:elefant:
Quick

mopower1958 said:
Dan I bought the StageII PCM from you guys about 2 years ago and the temp still stays around 200 to 210. I did install the 170 thermostat at the same time. Is the fan calibration different on the 6 speeds or did mine come out before the fan calibration. Will the SCT be compatible with the StageII and will I see any additional benefits?

How about this question Dan?

moparracing said:

Welcome back Dan....I am sure you walked into numerous emails!!! Ha.

But what about this question above????

Thanks,
Joe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back