Hand Held Flash Programmers now available for all SRT Trucks!

could please post here some pics of that programmer? I'm just curious how it looks like!

thanks

mopower1958 said:
Dan I bought the StageII PCM from you guys about 2 years ago and the temp still stays around 200 to 210. I did install the 170 thermostat at the same time. Is the fan calibration different on the 6 speeds or did mine come out before the fan calibration. Will the SCT be compatible with the StageII and will I see any additional benefits?

Dan I still have this question which is unanswered.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Dan, is everything good-to-go on the SCT, now? I missed your call on Friday, everytime I called back you were on a test drive. My CC is ready when you are :) We get 3 tunes right? I am thinking 1)stock, 2)HP pump gas 3)HP on Race gas. Suggestions on flash choices?

Thanks for the questions, I will see if I can get a picture posted.

Valet mode will limit the rpm and speed of the truck so people who drive your truck cannot burn it up.

Dan Cragin
DC Performance Inc.
310-841-6996

Hey Dan,

Will your PCM be able to:

Raise the Rev Limiter?
Speedo Caliber Adjust?
Change Temperature at which cooling fan comes on?

Thank You,
Joe

Mopower,
Sorry I missed your question. Our early calibrations for the QC truck did not
have a more aggressive fan calibration. With the transmission cooler we were worried we may overwork the fan. Later calibrations made the truck run cooler and did not have any problems. If you send us your controller back we will update it.

Currently, there is no end user adjustability with the programmer (rev limit, etc). We can change these in your base program.

Dan

Dan

Sweet...so if I understand correctly, when I order my PCM from you I would say, "Hey Dan, can you please set my tune up to include "Lowering the temp at which the fan comes on" and "Raise the rev limiter" ?

-J

haha, ..stard

mess with me.....

... you mess with my friends!

scarface.jpg

Truck went back to the shop Tuesday afternoon, might be able to get her back today (Friday). He upgraded my daily tune for more rw/tq, stock tune, and of course a race-gas-tune, C-116/octane. :elefant:
The controller is not much bigger than a small remote for your T.V.
3/4" thick...5"long....2"wide. several buttons and a small screen to view your numbers. :nurse:
When I get her home I'll take some pic's. of the controller for all to see :bebored:

Dan is so close, I can ride my bicycle down to the shop....throw the bike in the back (tie it down real good!) and I'm off and running. :D

Keep you posted,
Quick

OK Here we GO!

I'll say few words and let the pic's. do the talking....:bebored:

First off, Thank You Dan and Chris :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Lets get started:
375031.jpg

375010.jpg

375011.jpg

375012.jpg

375016.jpg

375017.jpg

375018.jpg

375019.jpg

375020.jpg

375022.jpg

375023.jpg

375024.jpg

375026.jpg

375031.jpg

..........and that's pretty much how it went. the pic's. are in order so I have directions....:elefant: :nurse: :elefant: :nurse: :elefant: :nurse:

Who's your daddy now.....
Quicker

Oh and I might add....Chris took a couple of days to figure there soft-ware out and change it for them so that it really worked with our Trucks. :rock:

Some guy's are better than good, thx Chris!

Jerry

How much HP is expected from this programmer? And TQ also. Thanx!:)

This programmer will do a few things for you, including adding HP.
By that I mean that you can go to the track with one tune (daily driver) and when you get there you can flash your own PCM setting right in the cab of Truck......depending on the programs you have loaded into the SCT-Programmer.
Now with that said, lets say Chris back at the shop comes up with a better tune for the Truck the day your racing. He now can e-mail that file to you and you with your laptop can down load the file and upload the file to your SCT-Programmer and then to your Truck! :nurse:

Damn this is getting cool... :elefant:

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back