Happy bday FSTJACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :toilet: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant:

Thank you.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

This is the greatest place to have my birthday recognized by so many good folks.

I am seriously old, 63 today.

My main problem is I have a brain that thinks and acts like I am still 18 and a body that is broken. I look in the mirror and wonder "who is that old man"?

I am blessed to have a place like this to come and share my birthday with you all.

FSTJACK said:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

This is the greatest place to have my birthday recognized by so many good folks.

I am seriously old, 63 today.

My main problem is I have a brain that thinks and acts like I am still 18 and a body that is broken. I look in the mirror and wonder "who is that old man"?

I am blessed to have a place like this to come and share my birthday with you all.

Many happy and healthy returns of the day, Jack....

Tim

Happy Birthday Jack.!!! I'm sure glad you're here!!!

.............. 63/yrs. Your catching-up Jack! :D

Happy, Happy!
........:aetsch:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back